The online racing simulator
You know you play LFS too much when.........
1.You know you play LFS too much when..you get a flat tire driving down the road so you look for the pits

2. you roll your car and start wondering where the reset butten is

3. your siting in the auto body shop and you ask them if they well download a nice skin for your car

well i wold give you more but i have to go to work so........think up more for me

......ok now if only i can deside wether to drive my XRT my FZ50 RB4 to work
You press T in instant messengers before writing a message.
blink in directions you don't want to bend away

(remembers me to the 50 reasons why you played CS too much :P)
Quote from Priitmek :You press T in instant messengers before writing a message.

i do that too.........
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
You wait with baited foot for the stoplight to turn green, in anticipation of getting the best launch and maintaining your position....

Oh wait... I did that before LFS too.....

Also, if you refuel at a full serve, when the gas is all pumped you forget to pay and lay a patch leaving the gas station so you don't lose any ground....
When you play another sim and the car handles like crap.
Quote from joeynuggetz :When you play another sim and the car handles like crap.

That's just common sense
...when someone cuts you off on the road and (after cursing him to hell) you look for the "N" key so you can get the driver list and vote to ban him..
...when you're planning to get married with Scawen.
...when you see a white car on the street and think "why isn't he uploading his skin to lfs world?"

...when you know how to pronounce "scawen" correctly
#11 - Jakg
Quote from three_jump :...when you know how to pronounce "scawen" correctly

how?
..or u try to shift gear in ur car by tapping the backside of the wheel.

:drugs:
Quote from mrbogeyman :i do that too.........

i used to do that all the time, all my friends kept asking why everytime i started writing something, there was a "t" at the begning, i used to say was a problem of my keyboard, or my computer was goin crazy....illepall
Instead of adjusting your rearview mirror with your hand like most humans, you're searching for the "Mirror Offset Slider" on the dash
You look to the apex ahead of the car(s) in front of you to line up a passing trajectory, across all lanes.
You do a double take when the light goes green and traffic doesn't pile up at the first turn in the road.
Driving over soft sidewalks, the suspension just sucks it up.
You're still thinking of tire life in minutes, not months.
...you open threads like this.
...you post in threads like this.

... damn
well we have to admit that were ALL addicted by the racing fever, so it's fine with me and my smoking lorry :P
... you start the same thread of 'You know you play LFS too much when...' over and over again.
Quote from Priitmek :You press T in instant messengers before writing a message.

Guilty

Quote :You say "No problem" and smile when someone spins out on the motorway and totals your car.

As long as they say sorry first!!!

Quote :...when you know how to pronounce "scawen" correctly

Pronounced Scan!!!! Do I win?

Mine - When you hit the horn after rearending or hitting another car accidentally, thinking you were hitting the wheel button binded to your F-key chat "Sorry M8!!!".
Quote from mrodgers :
Pronounced Scan!!!! Do I win?

Depends on how you pronounce scan... but the correct answer is much like "scorn", without pronouncing the r.
Quote from AndroidXP :...you open threads like this.
...you post in threads like this.

... damn

LOL. Best ones so far.
I actually do pretty much try to (safely) apex every turn in real life, even at low speeds or on narrow roads. Keeps my skillzzzz up.
..when you remember exactly what everyone said last time in this thread lol and i promise you they will always be the same things! good times guys.. good times

i cant remember who started that thread back in RSC.. was it me? lol i have no idea
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from bo-kristiansen :..or u try to shift gear in ur car by tapping the backside of the wheel.

:drugs:

unless you own a ferrari with paddel shifters or a F1 car then its fine

tand about pressing T
lol
after you get beaten in a street race you ask the winner if you can try his setup illepall

You know you play LFS too much when.........
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG