The online racing simulator
Patch y Idea (for must peoples drift please)
First idea: an option for the dedicated

Removing/add the CT clutch heater
Removing/add the Rpm limiter to X (like the patch X) : cause we cannot goin more than 7500 rpm

i know the game aren't made for a drift-simulator i agree to this. but a lot of peoples from LFS drift, and we can't hide it same as we race. and i'm sure to bring this dedicated options all peoples will goin better mood with new patch.

Second idea: About demo peoples. we all know its a good move for Lfs to remplace the XRT from demo for the new FBM but a lot of peoples will leave all lfs. cause they's cannot drift anymore thier prefered drift car. but my idea about this. its maybe possible from lfs staff to made a special Licence for demo users to buy a Mini Licence for only XRT mean exemple pay like 10-15$ usd and they's can have only the function to use XRT

that's my 2 ideas. i hope to seen it from LFS one day
thanks..
Quote from Evilvan911 :cause we cannot goin more than 8m rpm

Eight million RPM's eh? Trying to power the planet I see
Quote from h3adbang3r :Eight million RPM's eh? Trying to power the planet I see

my bad lol i wanna told 7500 rpm -_- bet than 8million of rpm haha
Quote :Second idea: About demo peoples. we all know its a good move for Lfs to remplace the XRT from demo for the new FBM but a lot of peoples will leave all lfs. cause they's cannot drift anymore thier prefered drift car. but my idea about this. its maybe possible from lfs staff to made a special Licence for demo users to buy a Mini Licence for only XRT mean exemple pay like 10-15$ usd and they's can have only the function to use XRT

s1 licence....
Ok, first of all limiting GTR cars to 8g is a stupid idea to begin with, they are lacking is powah, so limiting it to 8k is just another bad idea that i hope lfs people don't implement.

I 100% second Evilvan911 on the XRT stuff, people will not use LFS just because they can not use the one car that this game is so well known for, fine don't make it available for free, make the ufr and the other front wheel drive car available in demo stock, get beginners the ability to buy cars.... simple as that, you dont want a full fledged version, buy xrt, fz25, rb4, whatever you want separately, and make it cheap, $5 bucks/car, you do the math... (thats one of the reasons i love lfs so much, its not as expensive, so more people are able to get it, and yet i think its waaay better simulation for sliding then rfactor for example, yes it looks worse, but feels a lot better!)

Finally a drifter request, PLEASE make road tires available for the gtr cars, we drift them anyways, and no matter what kinds of restrictions you guys put on them, we will continue drifting, so why not make it easier for everyone, and in compliance with the D1 GP rules ( http://www.d1gp.com/index.php? ... w&id=45&Itemid=62 ), slicks are not allowed in real life competitions, so why, a game that is trying to be real-life has no ability for gtr cars (the cars that most closely resemble real drifting cars) to use street tires? Please make norms and softs available for the gtrs; you dont want to race them, its fine, we want to drift them, please!
#6 - Woz
Quote from niksoft :I 100% second Evilvan911 on the XRT stuff, people will not use LFS just because they can not use the one car that this game is so well known for, fine don't make it available for free, make the ufr and the other front wheel drive car available in demo stock, get beginners the ability to buy cars.... simple as that, you dont want a full fledged version, buy xrt, fz25, rb4, whatever you want separately, and make it cheap, $5 bucks/car, you do the math... (thats one of the reasons i love lfs so much, its not as expensive, so more people are able to get it, and yet i think its waaay better simulation for sliding then rfactor for example, yes it looks worse, but feels a lot better!)

S1 has the XRT and is a cheap entry into LFS?

Quote from niksoft : Finally a drifter request, PLEASE make road tires available for the gtr cars, we drift them anyways, and no matter what kinds of restrictions you guys put on them, we will continue drifting, so why not make it easier for everyone, and in compliance with the D1 GP rules ( http://www.d1gp.com/index.php? ... w&id=45&Itemid=62 ), slicks are not allowed in real life competitions, so why, a game that is trying to be real-life has no ability for gtr cars (the cars that most closely resemble real drifting cars) to use street tires? Please make norms and softs available for the gtrs; you dont want to race them, its fine, we want to drift them, please!

Because it is a RACE sim.

This is all back to we need a Drift car and leave the RACE cars for racing. A GTR spec car is NOT a D1 car. They are VERY different.
Quote from Evilvan911 :

i know the game aren't made for a drift-simulator i agree to this. but a lot of peoples from LFS drift, and we can't hide it same as we race. and i'm sure to bring this dedicated options all peoples will goin better mood with new patch.

Second idea: About demo peoples. we all know its a good move for Lfs to remplace the XRT from demo for the new FBM but a lot of peoples will leave all lfs. cause they's cannot drift anymore thier prefered drift car. but my idea about this. its maybe possible from lfs staff to made a special Licence for demo users to buy a Mini Licence for only XRT mean exemple pay like 10-15$ usd and they's can have only the function to use XRT

Idea 1 : you say it

Idea 2 : s1 lic

Dont forget the big bounty scawen give to demo´ders

The FBM , for the sacrifice of Xrt
Quote from Evilvan911 :First idea: an option for the dedicated

Removing/add the CT clutch heater
Removing/add the Rpm limiter to X (like the patch X) : cause we cannot goin more than 7500 rpm

I think it should be great to get back the RPM Limiter of " Patch X " cause I buy this game in first cause i love to drift more then racing . And for the 2nd idea , im a S2 player but if i was a demo it will be great to be still able to use the xrt to drift cause im sure we have a good % of player that are there just to drift the track all the way .

Quote from niksoft : Finally a drifter request, PLEASE make road tires available for the gtr cars, we drift them anyways, and no matter what kinds of restrictions you guys put on them, we will continue drifting, so why not make it easier for everyone, and in compliance with the D1 GP rules ( http://www.d1gp.com/index.php? ... w&id=45&Itemid=62 ), slicks are not allowed in real life competitions, so why, a game that is trying to be real-life has no ability for gtr cars (the cars that most closely resemble real drifting cars) to use street tires? Please make norms and softs available for the gtrs; you dont want to race them, its fine, we want to drift them, please!

This idea will be great to advance to side of drifting in LFS , more option = more player let grow the DRIFT and RACING WORLD
Quote from Evilvan911 :we all know its a good move for Lfs to remplace the XRT from demo for the new FBM but a lot of peoples will leave all lfs. cause they's cannot drift anymore thier prefered drift car.

The problem was that most people drifting the XRT in the demo weren`t ever going to buy the game in the first place, so if they "leave all lfs" it`s not any sort of lost sale for the devs. If they want it enough, they`ll buy it.

In the meantime, everybody else trying the demo now gets a real single seater to play about with, showing more of lfs than the old 3 road cars ever did.

The XRT is gone for demo users. It`s really that simple. They`re just going to have to get used to that, or buy at least an S1 license.
i manage to drift with the rpm limiter if you cant you just a bit n**b and for the CT just learn to clutch correctly and you r in bizness! and finally if the demo noobs wanna drift then they just need to buy the S2 licence!
Quote from niksoft :Ok, first of all limiting GTR cars to 8g is a stupid idea to begin with, they are lacking is powah, so limiting it to 8k is just another bad idea that i hope lfs people don't implement.

I 100% second Evilvan911 on the XRT stuff, people will not use LFS just because they can not use the one car that this game is so well known for, fine don't make it available for free, make the ufr and the other front wheel drive car available in demo stock, get beginners the ability to buy cars.... simple as that, you dont want a full fledged version, buy xrt, fz25, rb4, whatever you want separately, and make it cheap, $5 bucks/car, you do the math... (thats one of the reasons i love lfs so much, its not as expensive, so more people are able to get it, and yet i think its waaay better simulation for sliding then rfactor for example, yes it looks worse, but feels a lot better!)

Finally a drifter request, PLEASE make road tires available for the gtr cars, we drift them anyways, and no matter what kinds of restrictions you guys put on them, we will continue drifting, so why not make it easier for everyone, and in compliance with the D1 GP rules ( http://www.d1gp.com/index.php? ... w&id=45&Itemid=62 ), slicks are not allowed in real life competitions, so why, a game that is trying to be real-life has no ability for gtr cars (the cars that most closely resemble real drifting cars) to use street tires? Please make norms and softs available for the gtrs; you dont want to race them, its fine, we want to drift them, please!

I totally agree with you.

No matter what restrictions the devs place on LFS. DRIFTING will never die
+1 for Removing/add the CT clutch heater
+11111 for Removing/add the Rpm limiter to X (like the patch X) : cause we cannot goin more than 7500 rpm

Than, If I am a Demo drifter, I will keep my X10 patch XD
yall so noob skawen wont allow unlimited rpm and invincible clutch for drifters if you cant drift with these chanfe just stop drifting i drift often and im able to drift with these changes so i wont stop drifting on pro drifting servers!...the only thing i h8 is that the tyres overheat too fast but i have to do with it!
Ok enough with the GTR drifting!IMO GTR stands for grand touring race-car(I might be wrong since its my opinion).Therefore,GTRs can NOT be drifting.Even with normals,the weight of the car plus the lock of it will be insufficant for it to be ever driftable.GTRs arent made to be drifted and thats why you dont see them enabled on most drift servers.

I think that the rev limiters are just fine.You just need to tweak the gear ratios a little bit so they wont hit 120 in 6th gear .Theres not much left to do because patch Y is just a couple days away.
1.ease your throttle while upshifting
2.fine tune your gear ratio

no matter grip or drift, drive in a realistic manner, no problem at all
pointless to re-adding some arcaded features after they are removed
Quote from Evilvan911 :Second idea: About demo peoples. we all know its a good move for Lfs to remplace the XRT from demo for the new FBM but a lot of peoples will leave all lfs. cause they's cannot drift anymore thier prefered drift car.

Well, you can always advise those life-long demo drifters to ask for their refund on the way out...
I agree with niko.No car EVER goes to 9000 redline!Scawen made the game more realistic and added and changed some things.Those small changes can make big differences.LFS is a SIMULATOR not an ARCADE GAME.Therefore,everything should be as realistic as possible which was what Scawen,Victor,and Eric did.
Quote from LFSn00b :You're calling Scawen a noob? You even misspelled his name, shame on you. That's pretty immature, as he did the cars more realistic by changing the inertia of engine(not sure), Added REALISTIC redlines(XRT: 7,500 - 8k rpm?) and Clutch heat.

Clutch heat exists in real life too, its simply avoided by taking the foot from the gas pedal while changing gears.

IMHO, all new updates should stay(Clutch Heat, Real redlines, etc.) because it makes LFS much more realistic, and more fun. I enjoy LFS more than before, because of those new challenges to save the clutch and tires :P

And tyre heats too fast... hmm... I suppose they heat as fast as in real life now.

Remember kids, LFS stands for Live For Speed, which is one of the most realistic racing simulators ever made.

he wasn't calling scawen a noob.. it was just a bad case of mis-punctuation or lack of it :P he meant to say...

"You all are noobs, Scawen won't allow unlimited rpm and invincible clutch for drifters. If you can't drift with these changes, just stop drifting. I drift often and I'm able to drift with these changes so I wont stop drifting on pro drifting servers! The only thing I hate is that the tires overheat too fast but I have to deal with it!"
#19 - BURN
Demo means Demostration...

If the people think the demo is a full game can IMO leave the game. there is NO lost for us racers (i like to drift sometime too) and NO lost for the devs, so... bye bye

Whats anyway the problem in buying a license?? even if only Stage 1?
Quote from LFSn00b :You're calling Scawen a noob? You even misspelled his name, shame on you. That's pretty immature, as he did the cars more realistic by changing the inertia of engine(not sure), Added REALISTIC redlines(XRT: 7,500 - 8k rpm?) and Clutch heat.

Clutch heat exists in real life too, its simply avoided by taking the foot from the gas pedal while changing gears.

IMHO, all new updates should stay(Clutch Heat, Real redlines, etc.) because it makes LFS much more realistic, and more fun. I enjoy LFS more than before, because of those new challenges to save the clutch and tires :P

And tyre heats too fast... hmm... I suppose they heat as fast as in real life now.

Remember kids, LFS stands for Live For Speed, which is one of the most realistic racing simulators ever made.

Man, sorry if I'm violent in my words, but I think u're an egotist. U think if u are racer, everybody have to race in lfs... I always liked LFS for it's REALISTIC physics, and in reality people can race, can drift. And if u say "lfs is ONLY for race", u mean that lfs' physics is NOT realistic. I dont think so. I like to drift, and u can't tell me not to drift in dis game.

And bout this
Quote :You're calling Scawen a noob? You even misspelled his name, shame on you.

So, if man accidentally called his name incorrectly, U should immediately make a nasty remark on his words?
Quote from ImportFantasy :I agree with niko.No car EVER goes to 9000 redline!Scawen made the game more realistic and added and changed some things.Those small changes can make big differences.LFS is a SIMULATOR not an ARCADE GAME.Therefore,everything should be as realistic as possible which was what Scawen,Victor,and Eric did.

What do you mean no car redlines at 9000, plenty of racing cars go over that, even minis
#22 - joen
Quote from JoeVega :Man, sorry if I'm violent in my words, but I think u're an egotist. U think if u are racer, everybody have to race in lfs... I always liked LFS for it's REALISTIC physics, and in reality people can race, can drift. And if u say "lfs is ONLY for race", u mean that lfs' physics is NOT realistic. I dont think so. I like to drift, and u can't tell me not to drift in dis game.

Where did he say you have to race? where did he tell you not to drift?
He only meant LFS focuses on racing, and does not cater specifically to drifting. That's just the way it is, but you're totally twisting his words and adding stuff because you read into it a certain way.
If you other demo users want to drift, setup the XRG for drifting.
I have no problem drifting it with the newest patch, and I can do a fue laps before the tires give out. If you drift with road tires of course they are going to heat up, they arn't designed for it. And I don't think the devs are ever going to put in drifting tires, that would just be shooting themselves in the foot.

From a demo user's point of view, the new patch is the greatest thing to bring me into buying the game. I've intended to do that for a long time now, but I've never had the money. When I get the money to buy any game, this is the first on my list. It probably will be on my list untill I get it. There's nothing they could add to make it more realistic that could possibly turn me away from this game.
Quote from joen :Where did he say you have to race? where did he tell you not to drift?

In his words I saw an appeal only to race.
Quote : Remember kids, LFS stands for Live For Speed, which is one of the most realistic racing simulators ever made.

Quote from joen :Where did he say you have to race? where did he tell you not to drift?
He only meant LFS focuses on racing, and does not cater specifically to drifting. That's just the way it is, but you're totally twisting his words and adding stuff because you read into it a certain way.

agreed... he never said anything about everyone has to race instead of drift... he's just stating that this game is more biased to racers than drifters because its a racing simulator first not a drifting simulator... unless scawen makes this game neutral and have all the cars become upgradeable and tweaked to whichever style of driving you want, but until then it's gonna be biased towards racers regardless of what anyone says(btw i don't see this happening at all, unless he can make it so its realistic and not over the top performance upgrading)...

oh and i don't like drifting with the xrg just coz i think it's ugly :P... yes... i'm shallow...
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG