The online racing simulator
Not for the easily upset
(31 posts, started )
#1 - Bean0
Not for the easily upset
#2 - Osco
indeed not for the faint of heart
:weeping:
Sad isn't it. I could only make it part way through the second page! It would be interesting to see the stories behind how some of the cars ended up as they did.
I thought this was going to be about kittens..
Remember guys, a cars for life, not just for Christmas.
#7 - Rish
This is terrible, people should be locked up for this form of neglect.
i want one of those gullwings! :tired:
my heart just broke.

i hate people like this , hang 'em all
Thats was absolutely sickening...and they let people get away with such heartless treatment! The RSPCA would have them locked up if they even THOUGHT about doing that to a kitten!!!
Wish i hadn't clicked on the link now, both saddened and pissed off. Guess classic cars don't get to chose who buys them, unless they're a Bristol.
#12 - Vain
I feel obliged to make a post and stress the statement in my signature.

Vain
I felt sorry for some more than others. The Miuras and the 300SL clearly deserve better. Most deserve to rot and rid the world of their crapness But one man's crap is another mans stinky toilet so...
Quote from Electrik Kar :I thought this was going to be about kittens..

Somehow my first idea was excatly the same

2nd: horrilble why are ther sporsts car haters?
Not wanting to rock the boat here, but...

...it's all just metal, components, and fastenings. Yes, they are (or were) beautiful cars and it's a shame to see them in such a state. But with enough money or skill, it can all be replaced or recreated. It's not worth getting sad over.

Unlike human flesh, blood, and brains. That's what's really irreplaceable.
#16 - JTbo
That Ferrari on first page did look like victim of flood instead of abandoned car, still very sad look it was
-
(wark) DELETED by wark : typo
#17 - wark
Quote from STROBE :Not wanting to rock the boat here, but...

...it's all just metal, components, and fastenings. Yes, they are (or were) beautiful cars and it's a shame to see them in such a state. But with enough money or skill, it can all be replaced or recreated. It's not worth getting sad over.

For all fleſh is as graſſe, and all the glory of man as the flowre of graſſe: the graſſe withereth, and the flowre thereof falleth away. But the automobile endureth for euer: & this is the automobile which by the link is reuealed vnto you.
#18 - JTbo
Quote from STROBE :Not wanting to rock the boat here, but...

You are quite wrong, it is true that you can't replace human with similar, but you can get one pretty close made and almost anyone can make new humans.

With cars it is different, they are extinguished after certain time, you can't get new one made even with really lot of money. You can get new models, but those are like another race, there is not much in common really.

So I would say it is easier to replace a human than a classic old car
So instead of the 'Classic Car Restoration' magazines, we now get 'Reviving Poorly Humans' ?
Quote from JTbo :

So I would say it is easier to replace a human than a classic old car

Replacing humans is easy - there's a fun bit (that happens all to quickly in some cases), and then a nine-month long bit that's not so much fun...

Back on topic... Anyone remember the Portuguese garage abandoned by its owners? This thread reminded me of it... Here's a bit of truth behind the story and a list of what was behind those welded doors.
Quote from nihil :Replacing humans is easy - there's a fun bit (that happens all to quickly in some cases), and then a nine-month long bit that's not so much fun...

Back on topic... Anyone remember the Portuguese garage abandoned by its owners? This thread reminded me of it... Here's a bit of truth behind the story and a list of what was behind those welded doors.

Yah, my friend showed me that... LOL, owner died and no one even looked inside before selling it for 10 000 pounds... Then the new ppl cut the doors and found 50 mint condition classic cars
#24 - JTbo
Quote from Matt0snap :Yah, my friend showed me that... LOL, owner died and no one even looked inside before selling it for 10 000 pounds... Then the new ppl cut the doors and found 50 mint condition classic cars

It was 180 and those cars are owned by anonymous car collector, it says that in link that can be found from that thread
'Me not like' abandonned cars... =(

Not for the easily upset
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG