The online racing simulator
DDS Help, Can't Resolve.
(3 posts, started )
DDS Help, Can't Resolve.
I've been spending time on editing these dds files and well I'm trying to go for a Night Version of BlackWood and after importing 3 of the many edited dds files I stumble across this problem and I'm not sure where I can fix it or even which DDS file holds it. Take a look at the screen shot, it'll help you understand what I'm talking about.

Thanks -Mike
Attached images
Getting me MAD....jpg
#2 - Bean0
Is that the 'Haze Effect' ?
Can be turned on/off in graphics options if it is.

Might have a self explanatory filename as well if it is, can't look atm as I am at work.
Well I tried the game with clear sunset and it's still there so I'm hoping thats it...

Edit: I just turned it off so now I'm gonna have to edit some more so it all mixes in and looks better. Thanks for the help, I couldnt find it and I was grinding my gears...

Second Edit: I do believe thats BW_bgALP24 DDS File, if it is how will I be able to fix it so it looks accurate and not like donkey poo??

Last time I'll edit: I just looked at a screen shot posted by someone else and my problem is not happening to them, so why me?http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... tid=1362&d=1126476706

DDS Help, Can't Resolve.
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG