The online racing simulator
Combining Insim classes in C#
(14 posts, started )
Using C#, how do you combine classes? What I mean is, using MCI commands in the MSO class.

Example: When a certain command is typed, information on a certain car can be displayed on an admin's screen. Eg, an admin types "!info USERNAME", and that cars speed, XYZ location and heading are displayed.

But I don't have a clue how to go about this...please help

Thanks for reading!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Using C#, how do you combine classes? What I mean is, using MCI commands in the MSO class.

Example: When a certain command is typed, information on a certain car can be displayed on an admin's screen. Eg, an admin types "!info USERNAME", and that cars speed, XYZ location and heading are displayed.

But I don't have a clue how to go about this...please help

Thanks for reading!

You cant do it, what you do is fire a TINY_MCI with a Reqi of anything other then 0 the pick it up in the MCI
Or you could store the data in an interim buffer or cache and refresh it when you get a new MCI, and work from that data.
OK, never thought of those, thanks!
Quote from the_angry_angel :Or you could store the data in an interim buffer or cache and refresh it when you get a new MCI, and work from that data.

LOL thats far to techinical, i dont even know how to do that
Quote from mcgas001 :LOL thats far to techinical, i dont even know how to do that

Replace all my bollocks with the following word: variable

Does it make sense now?
#8 - sun
inSim (money)
HI!

I got my commands to show but i need them to work for like exampal... !buy car and !sell car how would i get the commands to work ? i dont mean eraning money just like the commands work. Can eny body help ?

Thanks for listening. Owen s2 Licenced.
Quote from sun :HI!

I got my commands to show but i need them to work for like exampal... !buy car and !sell car how would i get the commands to work ? i dont mean eraning money just like the commands work. Can eny body help ?

That im not gonna bother explaing on a forum its up to you to work it out..someone else might but not me...
Quote from sun :HI!

I'm the one who gave him the !help commands (actually gave him a piece of my program that I had figured out all by myself (well, a little help from mcgas who explained the MSO class))...and showed him how it is extremely easy (and requires absolutley NO programming knowledge) to copy and paste them and change the text for different commands...but evidently CTRL+C and CTRL+V is too hard and some one else should do it...

EDIT: Besides the fact that this thread is NOT the place to ask...
Quote from the_angry_angel :Replace all my bollocks with the following word: variable

Does it make sense now?

So at last we find out that you have variable bollocks (TMi)
#12 - vane
from what i have learnt couldnt you just use a ReqI? like "if (MCI.ReqI == 100)
Quote from vane :from what i have learnt couldnt you just use a ReqI? like "if (MCI.ReqI == 100)

That wouldn't work in MSO though...
#14 - vane
yeah im a noob :P

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG