The online racing simulator
I hate my connection
Quote from Gil07 :I hate my connection

Very unlucky indeed. But there are some more races to come ..
im in also

[tdrt] Andreas
Can't make it tonight guys Sorry.
Can´t race tonight..sorry guys. have fun

Cyas next race
Rules and complaints thread is up too here
Notice!
Unity Midi League will not be updated to patch x30, so if anyone has done it or will do it, it can result in not being able to see te server on the server list or run on the Unity Racing.com server for tonight.

The best thing is to have a copy of the "old" patch, the lfs.exe file, and use that one for running the Unity races.

I will check out the new patch before I install it, if I do. Things have to work good first.
can´t race again tonight..

good race and good luck with tha server
Quote from nacnac01 :can´t race again tonight..

good race and good luck with tha server

See you next time then, if possible
Really sorry guys, Real Life held me up today
Last pointgiving race this year will be SUNDAY 30th December, instead of december 26th.

I hope it will be fine for most of you

Celebration race will be in the new year (info about that later)
ok then kolz from TDRT told me to sign up so put me in for the next few races

racername: DevilDare
Quote from DevilDare :ok then kolz from TDRT told me to sign up so put me in for the next few races

racername: DevilDare

It´s ok (I hope you also want it yourself )
Quote from Humbleridderen :It´s ok (I hope you also want it yourself )

Actually he doesn´t but it´s me with the gun in the hands here...
Quote from R.Kolz :Actually he doesn´t but it´s me with the gun in the hands here...

Help me guys, terrorizm! i m being terrorized lol joking
Are we using X12 or the new test patches?
Quote from Gil07 :Are we using X12 or the new test patches?

We are not using the test patches for the remaining races in the Midi league and the celebration race, so save the x10 - x12, if you want to try the x30+ patches.

We will be using the new patch in the Maxi League, which will follow the Midi League soon.

Edit: We are going to use the new patch Y in the last race, the 30th December. We don´t have a choice as updates are done automatically now.
Ok
There will be closed for new racers to the Midi League from now on.

The last one is Rasmus Østergaard, who want to try, but if he seems to be a problem, he has to wait for the Maxi League to come soon. (GTR class)
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
sorry guys couldnt make teh race today real sorry guys next race is 100% for me Hope u had nice racing there, seems like nice combo
As version updates are done automatically now, it´s nearly impossible to keep playing with the X patch, so we are going to use the new patch Y from now on. :schwitzI would have prepared to end the season with the same patch, but things demands us to change. So let´s see how it will be)

So the last pointgiving race, December 30th, will be with Patch Y.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG