The online racing simulator
Unity Midi League - Info and Sign Up
UNITY Midi League

8 events with 3 races each time

Close racing

In this Midi League we focus on 6 cars, 2 sets of 3 cars, 3 at a time. We drive each Tuesday (mostly) as in the Mini League and on the first Tuesday we are racing with Set A: (Rb4, Fxo and Xrt)
On the second Tuesday we are racing the Set B: (Lx6, Ra, and Fz50). Those 2 sets of cars should be balanced, so they are competitive with each other.

We will continue to shift set of cars for each Tuesday. See calendar!

There’s a complete free choice of cars for each race as long as you race with one of the cars from each set.

As we have seen in the Mini League, we used random start order and forced pitstop. Therefore we had a lot of close racing and a lot of overtaking. This is to make sure that the winners of the league will not only be the ones, who have the speed, but also those, who deals best in traffic and has the inner strength to continue despite of problems.

As we will have 8 events with 3 races in each, total of 24 races, it doesn’t mean so much regarding the point standing that you sometimes start from the back of the grid. Certainly you will have times, when you start from the front of the grid too. Anyway, it will just show, how good a driver you are, if you can manage to come to the front in spite of a bad starting position.

Therefore we continue with the concept of random start order
Each race event is 3 races with forced pitstop

Before each event we are starting with 5 laps warm up race without forced pitstop.

The point system will be changed a bit
There will still be 32 points for 1st place, 31 points for second place etc. The system to take 2 races away in the end will be replaced of a system, where we give 1 point less than last finisher to those registered, who didn´t start of finish. F.ex. if the last finisher gets 15 points, all of the not finishers, (also those registered for the league, but didn’t start or finish) will get 14 points. The purpose of this, is not to unneccesary punish those, who just had some problems to attend the race, got a disconnection or a DNF.

After the league we will end up the season with a celebration race with photo finish, which takes 2 hours and doesn’t count on the point standing, but is purely for celebrating, but still a serious and fun solo race.

SERVER: UNITY-RACING.COM
PASSWORD will be sent to you by PM

START TIME: 21.00 CET (20.00 UTC/GMT)

Calendar:

There probably WILL be changing’s of dates to this calendar, so check calendar each week!!!. Dates can be moved to a day or two before or after Tuesdays, if it’s necessary. When possible, race day will be on Tuesdays.

Tuesday 06th of November: Fernbay Gold/ Rb4, Fxo or Xrt – 3 x 12 laps
Monday 12th of November: Blackwood GP/ Lx6, Ra, or Fz50 – 3 x 14 laps
Tuesday 20th of November: Kyoto National/ Rb4, Fxo or Xrt – 3 x 8 laps
Tuesday 27th of November: Aston Club/ Lx6, Ra, or Fz50 – 3 x 14 laps
Tuesday 04th of December: Fernbay Rallycross/ Rb4, Fxo or Xrt – 3 x 14 laps
Tuesday 11th of December: Blackwood Rallycross Reversed/ Lx6, Ra, or Fz50 – 3 x 14 laps
Tuesday 18th of December: South City Classic/ Rb4, Fxo or Xrt – 3 x 16 laps
Sunday 30th of December: Fernbay Club Reversed/ Lx6, Ra, or Fz50 – 3 x 20 laps

Kenn Cramer
R. Kolz
Alias Andrew G
Walter Sørensen
LFSn00b
Gil07
speedway
Jimmy (Generalen33)
LasseVP
Franke
Arni
Astro [ BJRL ]
PZL
silent_wind
MZWiZard
Mackie The Staggie
martink81
Jacob DK
nicode69
dktoben
CRC Snightlo
Pringels
Ross666
matthew1993
Dan Josefsen
[DSR] nacnac
kompa
heagles
DevilDare
Rasmus Østergaard
I think this is going to be a great event with one of the best race/organisation concepts to be found like your UNITY MINI league just has proved.

You def. can count me in for this league. I will recommend your upcoming series to my teammates as well as the teams I have some close contacts to.

If you want me to, I´ll provide the LFSstats right after every event. I think a lot of guys like going through the stats after a finished race event.

Suggestions:

1.IMO the 2nd race event Blackwood GP should get replaced with Westhill but this is just a matter og personal taste, I guess.
Been on demo almost 1 year I´m all fed up with BL1 and BL1 rev..

2. Introduce the 107% ( mayby 110% ) off the WR-time rule to ensure that every participating racer has been doing some practising in order to get "clean" races...

3.The LFSRace spectator would be nice to get connected to your server for the various events. A live stream would be even better..

My sign up for your series:

Racer Name: [TDRT] R.Kolz
LFS World name: R.Kolz

Good luck, Kenn. Looking forward to race your series.

Regards, R.Kolz
Count me in. You did a fantastic job with the mini league and I'm sure this one will be just as good.
Count me in please!

Walter
#5 - Gil07
I'm in for sure!

One suggestion though. Can the last round be at Westhill isntead of Fern Bay? LRF are great at Westhill
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I'm in..........
Count me in
However I may not be able to race every time.
I'm in
Im in too....
med
#11 - PZL
Jeg er med.

Det er skodbiler,men det skal garanteret nok blive sjovt ;-)
ok , im in , but i can't promiss to be on all the races due to work..
So, what´s the status on the TV-broadcast? :bump:
Quote from R.Kolz :So, what´s the status on the TV-broadcast? :bump:

Hm, don´t know anything about that...unless that TV2 sport know has the rights
Count me in
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I´m in
Im in!
Ok I'll give it a go, even though I prob not make it every day, damn work
Jeg melder pas denne gang. Det kniber lidt med tiden, og sæt B bilerne er ikke lige min kop te

Håber I får det sjovt

Stig
Quote from HOTKEYS :Jeg melder pas denne gang. Det kniber lidt med tiden, og sæt B bilerne er ikke lige min kop te

Håber I får det sjovt

Stig

Ærgeligt for os, men ok. Jeg ville gerne have set dig køre med, da du er en rigtig god kører. Så må vi så se til Maxi League (større biler som gtr) eller hvad der nu byder sig.
Can I just mention, that silent_wind now just has become member of Unity and i want to wish him a warm welcome. We are pleased to have you with us. ..a fair, friendly and fast driver.

silent_wind is part of the Midi League, if some doesn´t know
hej
im in too
i cant race tonight, so i seeya in a week
To all, remember that in this week MIDI League is on Monday 12 Nov., instead of Tuesday!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG