The online racing simulator
The truly portable PC!....
(14 posts, started )
Now that is truly amazing. I don't think I could sit and play the PC much with a screen that big, but for the cool factor you'd have to have one.
lol everything is stronger except for video card on that little beast than my pc but not for long, just wait until christmas
Quote from DevilDare :lol everything is stronger except for video card on that little beast than my pc but not for long, just wait until christmas

thought about sth like that for years, since i'm too lazy to carry my comp to the lan-partys...
But i'm too broken and busy to built me a radio-controlled car around my comp, that i still carry it to my friends lan-partys.

But a nice approach to the problem indeed.
now thats cool wonder how much they are hehe
Quote from Dyllaann :now thats cool wonder how much they are hehe

Quote from The Owner Of The Truck : The truck took me about 2 -3 months to cad up and build. Cost me about £1000, not including the amount of time it took to make thou. Being a truck you don't really drive it mad but the HD is mounted in firmly and allows some movement. Ant by ant88

Pretty expensive

The owners username on the Tamiya forums is ant88. Is it me or do i recognise that username from somewhere on the LFS forums?
That would be anttt69 that you are thinking of
I've seen that (and many like it) before. Always seem like a good mod, I'd love to try one, but you'd need to have so much skill.
wow thats sweet! but never ever buy a mercedes!
And I thought the brushless ESC in my 1:8 off-road truck had some decent onboard processing power..
When I was in high school we had to make pencil boxes in wood working class, and my friend got the idea to stick skateboard trucks/wheels on the bottom of the box and we all ended up skating our pencil boxes to school every day!
now that's what i call "practical thinking"

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG