The online racing simulator
Vrtas Drift Training Day
(24 posts, started )
Vrtas Drift Training Day
1) windows movie maker
2) windows movie maker custom transitions and effect (e.g. newspaper)
3) Hip hop in a video without black people
4) Fraps watermark
5) jerky camera movement
6) bad drifting
7) moments where NOTHING happens are regular and last long
8) music ends before movie

any one of theese points, cam render your project as a failure to make a good movie...so...ehm...yeah...
Quote from squidhead :1) windows movie maker
4) Fraps watermark
5) jerky camera movement
6) bad drifting

any one of theese points, cam render your project as a failure to make a good movie...so...ehm...yeah...

my drifts in this video is good...but th my camera is to badbut thanks
No, your drifting isnt good enought Actually I completelly agree with squidhead. Your movie is boring, music ends before end of the movie and FOV is very, very high. Camera movements are too shaky, use more bigger smooth of camera (I dont know how its called)

And last thing, Windows movie maker sux
Quote from vrtas123 :my drifts in this video is good...but th my camera is to badbut thanks

00:38 VERY bad line on exit
00:47 pretty bad line on exit
01:02 very bad line on exit
01:08 did not hold the car sliding through the whole corner
01:16 missed the clipping point by miles, went far too wide on the grass on exit
01:33 the first decent drift in the video
01:55 forgot to drift
02:03 missed the clipping point (seriously, a BUS could overtake you while sideways there)
02:20 that is considered one turn, you have done half of that and went on the runoff on purpose...

those were ALL your drifts in a 3 minute movie

Quote from squidhead :3) Hip hop in a video without black people

i actually find that racist i'm no black but saying that hip hop without black people sounds bad
Eminem ?
Quote from DevilDare :i actually find that racist i'm no black but saying that hip hop without black people sounds bad

read through this a few times now, not following you

the only things that look good with hip hop music are black people and pimp cars

correct me if Im wrong, sue me if youre offended

Quote from Protoprout :Eminem ?

my point exactly...every white man trying to rap is a clown
Quote from squidhead :00:38 VERY bad line on exit
00:47 pretty bad line on exit
01:02 very bad line on exit
01:08 did not hold the car sliding through the whole corner
01:16 missed the clipping point by miles, went far too wide on the grass on exit
01:33 the first decent drift in the video
01:55 forgot to drift
02:03 missed the clipping point (seriously, a BUS could overtake you while sideways there)
02:20 that is considered one turn, you have done half of that and went on the runoff on purpose...

those were ALL your drifts in a 3 minute movie

I have to agree with squid on this one but I wouldn't really know to be honest... You see I stopped watching after 30 seconds! Down right terrible music and the one drift I saw was weak. Try zooming in and finding a new soundtrack for your next video.
Quote from squidhead :1) windows movie maker
4) Fraps watermark
5) jerky camera movement
6) bad drifting

Agree 100%
Quote from squidhead :read through this a few times now, not following you

the only things that look good with hip hop music are black people and pimp cars

correct me if Im wrong, sue me if youre offended

my point exactly...every white man trying to rap is a clown

Well, then your view of Hip-hop is pretty narrow. I don't know how it's like in Latvia, but here in Norway we have mostly white rappers and they are on a significantly higher level than idiots like Bubba Sparxxxxxxxx and Eminem. They actually have a message other than Bitches, Hoes and 24" Rims.
I haven't seen this video and if it had been any good, as long as it fit the video the people behind the music should not be used as a criticism against the maker of the video.
Your racism is pretty obvious to:
"the only things that look good with hip hop music are black people and pimp cars"?
Are you ****in' kidding me?
Are you using a mouse or keyboard? That could explain some of this...
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Norway we have mostly white rappers and they are on a significantly higher level than idiots like Bubba Sparxxxxxxxx and Eminem.

and Im 100% sure that they are on a level so much lower than almost ANY decent black rapper (not even comparing them to B.I.G. or 2Pac) that somehow nobody except Norwegians know they exist...

Black people created hip hop, and they know what it's all about...
White people have NO idea what hip hop is all about (and I don't mean the kind of Hip Hop like "ya bichizz look at me 43inch rimzz on ma escalade, plus I gots me a bag of money", Im talking about ghetto, and Gangsta Rap) and all they can do is to be a clown
Eminem, Vanilla Ice, all the others - pathetic clowning

Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] : Your racism is pretty obvious to:
"the only things that look good with hip hop music are black people and pimp cars"?
Are you ****in' kidding me?

OK, you want to look smart and all offended, fine
name a thing or a person, that looks good with hip hop music, that I haven't named yet...

Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :the people behind the music should not be used as a criticism against the maker of the video.

now you put your glasses on, and read my post...and then show me, where exactly have I offended the creators of that "music", or where I have offended the creator of this video using the creators of this "music"
where's the beef?? or should i say chicken? just joking guys.
Quote from FOX 1977 :where's the beef??

They are offended by me saying that Black people and pimp cars are the only things that look good with Hip Hop music, simple as that..
So euhm, when you start drifting in the movie ... Not impressive, not even for me ...
Quote from squidhead :
OK, you want to look smart and all offended, fine
name a thing or a person, that looks good with hip hop music, that I haven't named yet...

Cypress hill ,
a lot of french rap who do sample for the big from USA.
Skin color are not the problem.
And Eminem not a clown for me.

And yes it's racism, in french "discrimination positive" and in google english "Positive discrimination" .
Quote from Protoprout :And yes it's racism, in french "discrimination positive" and in google english "Positive discrimination" .

let me get this straight, I am discriminating white people by saying they don't look good with hip hop... if so, I am a racist...

(Cypress Hill, that is one exception, I agree... and the French rap...I only heard about One Shot, and they have a FEW tracks that can be called RAP if im honest)
Quote from squidhead :and Im 100% sure that they are on a level so much lower than almost ANY decent black rapper (not even comparing them to B.I.G. or 2Pac) that somehow nobody except Norwegians know they exist...

Last time i checked Norwegian is not required learning in any other contries.

"now you put your glasses on, and read my post...and then show me, where exactly have I offended the creators of that "music""
You just did by saying "music"
Quote from squidhead :let me get this straight, I am discriminating white people by saying they don't look good with hip hop... if so, I am a racist...

(Cypress Hill, that is one exception, I agree... and the French rap...I only heard about One Shot, and they have a FEW tracks that can be called RAP if im honest)

Learn more about foreign hip hop and then you can speak! Your tastes are yours so don't say things like they are THE truth....
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :You just did by saying "music"

oh sorry, I didn't mean to call it music...Im with you on that point though, it's just a drummachine and somebody talking to the rhytm...

Quote from waider :Learn more about foreign hip hop and then you can speak!

I know one essential thing that can not be denied - real hip hop = Black people FROM the ghetto, who have been to prison basically say that their lives suck, but they still stand tough with some beats put to it...
I believe that is enough to put basically EVERY white rapper (or French or Norwegian or any other country but USA) out of the definition of real Hip Hop...
Your "Foreign Hip Hop" is a cheap shot trying to get a few bucks on a popular theme (just like modern hip hop which is defined as R'n'B and is all about "LOOKIE AT ME SPINNAZ YO")
If you state that "Foreign Hip Hop" artists can be compared to people like 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Dr.Dre, then you really should learn what Hip Hop (and RAP particulary) really is about
Quote from squidhead :oh sorry, I didn't mean to call it music...Im with you on that point though, it's just a drummachine and somebody talking to the rhytm...

I know one essential thing that can not be denied - real hip hop = Black people FROM the ghetto, who have been to prison basically say that their lives suck, but they still stand tough with some beats put to it...
I believe that is enough to put basically EVERY white rapper (or French or Norwegian or any other country but USA) out of the definition of real Hip Hop...
Your "Foreign Hip Hop" is a cheap shot trying to get a few bucks on a popular theme (just like modern hip hop which is defined as R'n'B and is all about "LOOKIE AT ME SPINNAZ YO")
If you state that "Foreign Hip Hop" artists can be compared to people like 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Dr.Dre, then you really should learn what Hip Hop (and RAP particulary) really is about

Blah blah!!
So rock'n roll is deserved to be made only by whites! Jazz just fit with black people... I can extend to every music style, its so cliché...
Lot of french hip hop is made by black people from the "ghetto".
Your argue is shit, stop live in the past with your 2pac, Nbig and DrDre! You like them, its cool for you but again you don't own THE TRUTH.
Quote from squidhead :

Again you're completely wrong and know nothing to do with Hip hop, even I know how hip hop came to be and it has so much more to it then what you're saying you idiot. Firstly hip hop never started in 1991 with 2pac or Biggie or NWA, it stemmed way back and it hardly ever involved lyrics that speak of jail time and 'the struggle' so get your facts straight before you talk crap.

Go learn some real music and go and learn 'hip hop' - go and read up on people like Grandmaster Flash and RUN DMC and others like The Beastie Boys (who happen to be white by the way) and get some facts together before you run your dumb mouth again.

2Pac Biggie and Dre never made hip hop - hip hop made them even I know this and I prefer rock/punk/ska.

You're such a spacko its unreal.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop_music
-
(waider) DELETED by waider
I dont really hear rap or hip hop....but i sure enjoy those beastieboys music videos

Btw, how about stop talking about this stuff, on this video thread? ...just a thought guys.

After all...is X-mas!
:wmann3:

Vrtas Drift Training Day
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG