The online racing simulator
Little 2 problems with skins.
(7 posts, started )
First of all, I am n00b in this... hehehe

1- i cant see other drivers skins. i am licensed, but the game shows an error.

2- i can't add my own skins. even other skins from other drivers. the game only shows the default skins. i have to replace the default skins with my own (same name than defaults), to see them.

help...
within the game, you need to go to garage and create a new colour scheme, then name it and select the skin texture you want assigned to that name. Select one of the skin textures (jpg file) that you will have previously saved into your lfs/data/skins folder.
To see other people's skins on line you need to activate auto-skin-download from the options menu.
For others to see your skins on line you have to upload your skin(s) to your lfsworld skins area first.
i have changed the skins.
but the auto load function it's not working. it gives me an error when trying, on the race. and it's selected on the options menu.

i will try to reinstall...
which file contains my setups? (controls)
Those people may not have uploaded their skins to LFSWorld. What is the error you are getting?

MAGGOT
#5 - bbman
Quote from BrainBT :i have changed the skins.
but the auto load function it's not working. it gives me an error when trying, on the race. and it's selected on the options menu.

Also, make sure you're racing on a licensed server...
Quote from bbman :Also, make sure you're racing on a licensed server...

lol, is that? I am playing now on demo servers, they're usually full of newbies like me, so it's more funny to race.
Should I see the licensed driver skins on this servers?
The auto-skin download only works on licensed servers (or licensed mode), not in Demo.

So when you choose to view a list of servers, make sure you have the S2 button clicked. If you are staying on Demo mode, then you won't see their skins and get an error like "XRT_blah.jpg not found" or something.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG