The online racing simulator
G25 reverse problems
(19 posts, started )
G25 reverse problems
does any1 had any reverse problems with his g25 because mine suddenly stopped working and i send it back today i hope they replace it
Quote from [UKR] Race King :does any1 had any reverse problems with his g25 because mine suddenly stopped working and i send it back today i hope they replace it

Mine stopped working as well but I haven't done anything about it
Quote from F.Rizzo :Mine stopped working as well but I haven't done anything about it

why don't you send it back?
#4 - Mauni
Quote from [UKR] Race King :does any1 had any reverse problems with his g25 because mine suddenly stopped working and i send it back today i hope they replace it

Common problem with G25. I had that too, but don't worry, you'll get a brand new set in return
i hope so because those guys in the shop were i got it told me some crazy stuff that it might be not possible to do something with the warranty because they said that you cant prove that you didn't broke it on purpose...but they took it and i wish everything will be ok and i get a new one soon (before the mrt race)
Quote from [UKR] Race King :i hope so because those guys in the shop were i got it told me some crazy stuff that it might be not possible to do something with the warranty because they said that you cant prove that you didn't broke it on purpose...but they took it and i wish everything will be ok and i get a new one soon (before the mrt race)

To me the way that sounds...your out of a G25...they ripped you off...?
no they actually took it for repair or something like that
Quote from [UKR] Race King :why don't you send it back?

Because I am an addict and can't survive without my G25

Might take the gear shift to bits sometime and see about fixing it - not that keen on the h shift as it's very clicky and has no real feel to it.
theres tut's on how to take the click noise off
Quote from F.Rizzo :Because I am an addict and can't survive without my G25

Might take the gear shift to bits sometime and see about fixing it - not that keen on the h shift as it's very clicky and has no real feel to it.

If you send it back, they send you their "revised" version and that doesn't click and is very quiet
Quote from [UKR] Race King :i hope so because those guys in the shop were i got it told me some crazy stuff that it might be not possible to do something with the warranty because they said that you cant prove that you didn't broke it on purpose...but they took it and i wish everything will be ok and i get a new one soon (before the mrt race)

Many shops show their bastardousness when it comes to warranty. But don't worry, they will send it to logitech and they know how to keep customers happy
i hope so
Quote from The General Lee :If you send it back, they send you their "revised" version and that doesn't click and is very quiet

Mhhhh in that case I might have to think about sending it to logi for inspection
Quote from F.Rizzo :Because I am an addict and can't survive without my G25

you mean the shifter does strange noise when you change gear?
because mine was very quiet from the beginning
Damnit!! the reverse on my g25 just died on me :arge: seems like this is a common problem, so gues i'll be sending it back tomorrow.. :worried: hope they replace it quickly *lfs addict* :eclipseeh
Dunno if this helps, but for few of you who wants to fix it by yourself and don't want to send it back.. This takes your warranty pretty much off then so be warned and do it by your own risk

I had same problem year ago, reverse just stopped working. So opened whole shifter and fixed mine. Has worked since then without problems

Then one guy saw these pics in my gallery and asked how did I fixed it so I made step-by-step guide and it helped that guy at least

But remember, your problems why it doesn't work can be different than that so test it like in pic3 shows before you destroy anything
Quote from (FIN)Eza :Dunno if this helps, but for few of you who wants to fix it by yourself and don't want to send it back.. This takes your warranty pretty much off then so be warned and do it by your own risk

I had same problem year ago, reverse just stopped working. So opened whole shifter and fixed mine. Has work since then without problems

Then one guy saw these pics in my gallery and asked how did I fixed it so I made step-by-step guide and it helped that guy at least

But remember, your problems why it doesn't work can be different than that so test it like in pic3 shows before you destroy anything

yeah but if you have warranty why you should risk ?
Quote from [UKR] Race King :yeah but if you have warranty why you should risk ?

That guide is for ppl who don't want to wait weeks for something which can be fixed in few minutes and knows what they are doing

Of course normal users goes with the warranty stuff if just possible

G25 reverse problems
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG