The online racing simulator
Romanian tribute to NFS ProStreet
(29 posts, started )
#1 - JeffR
Looks like they've truly captured the NFS ProStreet style of car customization, combined with the performance of the cars of LFS S1 (when LFS stood for "Live For Slow"). Click on picture to see video.

http://www.prostreetromania.ro/prostreet.htm
There is sound and is hilarious.
"MY DEAD FATHER - GOD ARREST HIS SOUL"

No disrespect to his dead father but that adds a new twist to divine intervention.
That was just worth watching for the women!
Nice romanian women there
Quote from xaotik :It's amazing what shaving a mustache can accomplish.

I would bet my wallet to those girls having more than just the moustache shaved
How the fe*k did a pair of t*ssers like that get all them hot women around them?
Jeez if girls like that go for idjits with snailpaced Ladas, I'm going to take my Swifty to Romania!!!
Has to be a joke like Borat, has to be.
Quote from Blackout :Has to be a joke like Borat, has to be.

It is. Just look at the drag-race, they race 15 km/h, it's so obvious it's made to make fun of those ricers.
But their style of 'modding' is for real. The video was a plain pisstake, pretty funny one at that.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :It is. Just look at the drag-race, they race 15 km/h, it's so obvious it's made to make fun of those ricers.

Nah..15 kph is flat out for a riced up Lada!
LOL, funniest video I've seen online in a while.
nice chicks! and the cars are legends, seriously Lada just pwns
Quote from Bladerunner :Nah..15 kph is flat out for a riced up Lada!

I once worked with a bloke who drove a Lada, and insisted "It's the quick one", which we all laughed at. So one time after work he made me come for a ride in his Lada, and it was actually a bit quick! Quite fortuitously he found himself a drag race against some tosspot in a riced-up Fiesta XR2 at a red light and totally hammered him - it was rather amusing.
The first car I ever drove was an old Lada 4x4, on a field, when I was about 11-12.

It also happens to be the worst car I've ever driven, if only briefly. The most uncomfortable one I've ever been in too.
I love the accent, its just too funny
Quote from Rtsbasic :The first car I ever drove was an old Lada 4x4, on a field, when I was about 11-12.

Funny enough, but the only 4x4 Lada was a NIVA, which is suprizingly brilliant offroad...
It was a Lada, it had a normal & low range gearbox, and was used for towing a caravan a lot.
Hahahahahaha!! What I love is that the subtitles are actually correctly translated! The guy's uncle actually tells him to go and kill himself! (I'm Romanian btw)
Rice Rice Baby Ladas FTW!

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG