The online racing simulator
This doesn't sound like an accident!
(40 posts, started )
Link

Oh come on! How unlucky would you have to be?
Not all cyanide is toxic. I think. Yeah, but falling in a vat must suck though.
Quote :Two of the man's work colleagues pulled him from the potentially lethal chemical whilst giggling profusely, but also looking a bit sheepish, before emergency services arrived at the scene

What I think happened.
He is 62. It's possible he just lost his balance while crossing a gangplank or something.

But I have to agree, the odds of it happening are fairly small.

I got to use the word 'gangplank' without a pirate reference! Yarr! Damn...
all i can say is ouch....

O_O

p.s what is this cyanide? A kind of acid?

And what would it have done to this man to put him in such a condition? Burns or did he swallow some?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :all i can say is ouch....

O_O

p.s what is this cyanide? A kind of acid?

And what would it have done to this man to put him in such a condition? Burns or did he swallow some?

From BBC News:
"Cyanide can cause fatal cardiac arrests if ingested."

Also from BBC News that made me laugh, but is so typical for people today:
"The two colleagues who pulled him out were treated at the scene for shock."

I bet they'll put in a compo claim, that they are now unable to work as they have PTS.
#8 - Rish
i wonder if he got any superpowers now
Hell no Shotty, everyone knows that falling into chemicals turns you into a super-villain...
dont those have superpowers as well ?
Not all, some just get weird plastic surgery and turn insane.
So, Michael Jackson is a super villian?

Wow, that must of sucked. I wonder how high the fall was.
Rofl

Nice one Rappa_Z
Quote from Rappa Z :So, Michael Jackson is a super villian?

if youre a cute 5 year old he might just turn out to be your worst nightmare
Quote from Blackout :Not all cyanide is toxic. I think. Yeah, but falling in a vat must suck though.

Cyanide is cyanide, there aren't different kinds.

Lethality is all about dose, however. A small amount of cyanide is harmless (apple seeds and some other fruit seeds contain cyanide), but a little too much and it'll kill ya quick.
Quote from Lateralus :Cyanide is cyanide, there aren't different kinds.

Lethality is all about dose, however. A small amount of cyanide is harmless (apple seeds and some other fruit seeds contain cyanide), but a little too much and it'll kill ya quick.

Well I actually came across this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide when I was checking if I got the translation correct, and it says like that. But I guess if it's in liquid form it's toxic.
Quote from Blackout :Well I actually came across this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide when I was checking if I got the translation correct, and it says like that. But I guess if it's in liquid form it's toxic.

Hmmmm yeah. Interesting article. It's gaseous form is toxic - it converts into a gas in the body. I think, anyway.
Quote from Rappa Z :So, Michael Jackson is a super villian?

Wow, that must of sucked. I wonder how high the fall was.

he fell from that tree that he climbs on in his ranch
Quote from Shotglass :i wonder if he got any superpowers now

Why don't you phone his family and ask?

I'm sure they would appreciate some humour at this time.
Kill Joy. His parents aren't here, he fell into some cyanide... it's a laughing matter. For centuries humans have taken pleasure in seeing strangers suffer - You've Been Framed (a UK TV show with clips of people falling off scooters, or tripping up into swimming pools) is a good example of this.

Don't try and make me care about some random idiot with insufficient leg-eye co-ordination. If I knew him I might worry. I don't know him, so I don't care. There are plenty more humans (too many) to take his place in the food-chain.
No, I just couldn't give a monkey's.
Quote from Shotglass :i wonder if he got any superpowers now

Was the tank hit by lightning at the precise time to induce Superitis? Was there an immense explosion? Did his toupe float to the surface carried on a bubble of maniacal laughter? No. And to top it all off, he was found IN the tank that he fell in AND did not get washed out to sea through an intricate network of sewage pipes after travelling at extreme velocities. Therefore, I think it's safe to assume that he does not qualify.
Quote from tristancliffe :Kill Joy. His parents aren't here, he fell into some cyanide... it's a laughing matter. For centuries humans have taken pleasure in seeing strangers suffer - You've Been Framed (a UK TV show with clips of people falling off scooters, or tripping up into swimming pools) is a good example of this.

Don't try and make me care about some random idiot with insufficient leg-eye co-ordination. If I knew him I might worry. I don't know him, so I don't care. There are plenty more humans (too many) to take his place in the food-chain.

That post says more about your intelligence and maturity than you'll ever know.

I hope you get the life you deserve.

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG