The online racing simulator
I think I'm giving up and calling it QUITS. Check this out.
Up for sale is a wide variety of nice/SWEET shat.

Let me say that I'd like to sell everything as "ONE" piece, however I'd consider splitting up the sale and sale each item "Individually" and not loose much money on the deal.

Sale includes: I'd like to stress more than 3/4 of this sale is less than 6months old, so keep in mind.

1.) Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
(900degrees of rotation, (H patter) Shifter that can change to
Sequential shift mode, Dual force feed back motor's to give you
the true edge, Steel pedal arms and frames, 11'' leather wrapped
steering wheel, and Stainless steel gas, brake and clutch pedals.
This wheel setup is compatible with PS2, main use is PC (USB)
This product is only 1 week old.

2.) Logitech MoMo racing Wheel $Included with PC
(240degrees of rotation) Used for a while and never abused, was
my first wheel so it's got some "Miles" put on it, Force Feedback
works as it did when I pulled it out of the box 1 year ago. Gas and
brake pedals work fine, like I said it was never abused.

3.) Nikon Nikkor Lens AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED $225
This was my "Second" Lens and it's barely come out to play and It's
roughly 2-3months old, Have receipt and warranty through Cord
Camera, and they also have a copy of receipt in case if you loose
yours. Still got original box and instructions, and both lens caps.

4.) Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR ED 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6GII $included
This lens has brought me many good pictures, I will be shipping
this lens out to Nikon for a repair, the lens tipped over and all the
force went on the adjuster ring, still works but when you use auto
focus it'll make a click noise, thats why I think some of my recent
pictures look out of focus. I know it's this lens because my other
works perfectly fine and no problem with camera.

5.) My most Prized Possession, D40 SLR $540
it's digital and has everything
that came with the camera. I'll include the 1gb SD chip as well, the
only thing that did not come with the camera was the Zoom lens and
the little remote to take pictures while the camera is mounted on a
Tri Pod. I received this camera on 09-11-2007, so it's still under
warranty and same with the lens.

6.) Maxtor Basic 160GB Internal Hard Drive. $Included with PC
This is in use on my PC, which will not be sold separate.

7.) Dell Dimension E520. $1900
This computer rocks, I've upgraded memory to 2GB of DDR2,
Two Hard Drives, the one has two operating systems which includes
windows XP and Linux, Sabayon share 80GB drive, has multi boot
from start up, and a Second Hard Drive, listed above. Packed with
Adobe PhotoShop CS2, Sony Vegas Movie Editor6, Lime Wire Pro,
my favorite Racing Game, LFS. Wocom Bamboo Drawing Pad with
Wireless Pen, Wireless router and receiver, way to much to list. The
Processor is a Pentium 4 3.06GHz and the graphics card is powered
by Nvidia, it's a GEForce 7300LE. Anyways I got some Franklin's
in this machine.

8.) Polaroid HD LCD TV/PC Screen. 32'' $Included with PC
I got this last month and I can say WoW is it F'ning SWEET, I love
watching movies on it and mainly playing my PC games as well, It
comes with a 6ft VGA cord for a PC hook up, has awesome quality
and I'd hate to go back to normal tv or even a smaller PC screen.

If I forgot to mention anything please let me know, but I'm sure I covered everything.

The reason for this sale is to collect enough money to get a car, so I need to let my stuff go. Please be considerate and remember I paid alot of money for all of this, so any LOW BALL Pricewill be rejected. Right now I'd like to see people make OFFERS rather then me giving a price and people thinking it's not fair enough, So shoot me an offer and I'd get back to you with a reply, I'd like to keep the TV and PC as a pair. Here are some Pictures of my "Stuff" for sale.
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

O yeah I forgot to mention "Serious Inquiries" only. Thank You -Mike

V33DUB POW3R.. Honda should stick to making V-TEC lawn mower engines
Quote from TypeRCivic :
7.) Dell Dimension E520. $1900
This computer rocks, I've upgraded memory to 2GB of DDR2,
Two Hard Drives, the one has two operating systems which includes
windows XP and Linux, Sabayon share 80GB drive, has multi boot
from start up, and a Second Hard Drive, listed above. Packed with
Adobe PhotoShop CS2, Sony Vegas Movie Editor6, Lime Wire Pro,
my favorite Racing Game, LFS. Wocom Bamboo Drawing Pad with
Wireless Pen, Wireless router and receiver, way to much to list. The
Processor is a Pentium 4 3.06GHz and the graphics card is powered
by Nvidia, it's a GEForce 7300LE. Anyways I got some Franklin's
in this machine.

I assume you are selling your valid Photoshop CS2 license and not the program installed on the HD?

EDIT: Honestly I hope that's a typo since you can't be so stupid to try and gain profit from selling unlicensed software on a public forum?
Quote from spankmeyer :I assume you are selling your valid Photoshop CS2 license and not the program installed on the HD?

EDIT: Honestly I hope that's a typo since you can't be so stupid to try and gain profit from selling unlicensed software on an public forum?

it seems like hes a serious photographer so i'm sure its paid for... and the wacom bamboo drawing pad comes editing software such as photoshop etc... so he probably got it from there
We are talking about Photoshop CS2 - not the light version Elements - and it definitely does not come bundled with a cheap Wacom board.

The combined retail price of Photoshop CS2 (replaced officially by CS3 but it's still sold) and Sony Vegas 6 equals around 1000 € (1500$) on their own here in Europe.
#5 - ajp71
Quote from spankmeyer :I assume you are selling your valid Photoshop CS2 license and not the program installed on the HD?

EDIT: Honestly I hope that's a typo since you can't be so stupid to try and gain profit from selling unlicensed software on a public forum?

Look two along

Seriously though is it really wise to sell a PC without at least formating it first (or safer not including hard disks).

Why would I try to profit off of something I didnt pay for, Of course it's a valid Subscription! I think out of all the forums I've posted this on this is the most Stupidest question I ran across, but I understand where you coming from. all Programs are Valid and not hacked.
How much for the Photoshop CS2 alone?

I could use a second copy upgraded to CS3.
Quote from ajp71 :Look two along

Seriously though is it really wise to sell a PC without at least formating it first (or safer not including hard disks).

I'm aware of this, I just want people to know what I'm offering. I'm not sure how it would work if I were to sell the PC across seas, considering I agreed to the Terms of Service with Microsoft.

Quote from spankmeyer :We are talking about Photoshop CS2 - not the light version Elements - and it definitely does not come bundled with a cheap Wacom board. I did not get CS2 with the Wacom board, and BTW the board is 4x6 and works with CS2

The combined retail price of Photoshop CS2 (replaced officially by CS3 but it's still sold) and Sony Vegas 6 equals around 1000 € (1500$) on their own here in Europe.

Point being? This is a small collection of what I've received withing the past 5-7months, the momo wheel is about 1year old.

Quote from subhumanspunk :it seems like hes a serious photographer so i'm sure its paid for... and the wacom bamboo drawing pad comes editing software such as photoshop etc... so he probably got it from there

I love photography but right now I need to set other priority's, and I tried to stay away from using CS2 in my photos, it's like a cheat of some sort. I like "TRUE" Photography and adding contrast and what not with CS2 is not me, I try my best and if I cant get what I'm looking for then I move on.
Quote from spankmeyer :How much for the Photoshop CS2 alone?

I could use a second copy upgraded to CS3.

I'm not trying to "PART" the sell up, I'd like to keep it all with the PC and TV, kinda like a combo type. Sorry MATE
Quote from TypeRCivic :
I love photography but right now I need to set other priority's, and I tried to stay away from using CS2 in my photos, it's like a cheat of some sort. I like "TRUE" Photography and adding contrast and what not with CS2 is not me, I try my best and if I cant get what I'm looking for then I move on.

not really cheating unless you use it over excessively coz you can pretty much do the same when you develop pictures with a projector but its much more simpler and not a lot of pizazz like photoshop... but yeah raw images are much better plus it shows true photography skills instead of correcting your mistakes through a program.. anyways good luck =]
I'm in Cleveland, I'll buy the G25 off you.... hell I'll pick it up.
wow lots of stuff to just get rid of....

You aren't committing suicide are you? :o
That's what I was scared of when I read the thread at first, was "Suicide?", which made me go "Why?!"
Would you sell the G25 individually? If so and WGooden decides he doesn't want to take it off your hands (as he's got first dibs), how much would you like for it?

If someone is going to commit suicide, why would they bother selling all their stuff?! Bit of a morbid thought anyway isn't it?
Quote from Michael Denham :If someone is going to commit suicide, why would they bother selling all their stuff?! Bit of a morbid thought anyway isn't it?

Booze?
It's because he doesn't like LFS's clutch simulation, and these are toys leaving the pram
Christ, thats some kit there, why not keep your kit and get a car on finance?, I am sure you could get some cheap finance deals.

Failing that, rob a post office, always works for me when I need some extra cash.
-
(FOX 1977) DELETED by FOX 1977
Quote from danowat :Christ, thats some kit there, why not keep your kit and get a car on finance?, I am sure you could get some cheap finance deals.

Failing that, rob a post office, always works for me when I need some extra cash.

looollll
Well guys I'd like to say I'm not going to WACK myself off, as you can see I've spent way to much money on this stuff and I really needed a car before all this stuff, other then my DSLR. I'm not sure what I'd sell the g25 for considering I just got it and I'd like to keep everything with the computer so my asking price for the PC dosent look like a RIP OFF. I'm not going to rob a post office or rob anyone else. Right now I'd like to stay away from Financing anything, I'd like to get something with in $2,000. I'm going to put this Kit in the local paper and see what happens, I'll keep you all posted daily..
Quote from danowat :Christ, thats some kit there, why not keep your kit and get a car on finance?, I am sure you could get some cheap finance deals.

Where you by chance, up in the remote aeras of the Highlands a couple of months ago. Just that a couple of Post offices were infact robbed, and several postage stamps went missing.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Where you by chance, up in the remote aeras of the Highlands a couple of months ago. Just that a couple of Post offices were infact robbed, and several postage stamps went missing.

LMAO I can imagine someone going from (near enough) south to north of the country just for some stamps!
Good luck.

$1900 for that PC is kinda insane tho.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Where you by chance, up in the remote aeras of the Highlands a couple of months ago. Just that a couple of Post offices were infact robbed, and several postage stamps went missing.

Nah, he's a Cheshire boy through and through you seen the news recently ?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Good luck.

$1900 for that PC is kinda insane tho.

I understand, but I'm also including a 32'' lcd screen/ HD TV, and not to mention all the added accessories.
Quote from TypeRCivic :I understand, but I'm also including a 32'' lcd screen/ HD TV, and not to mention all the added accessories.

Ah, yeah, that makes a bit more sense then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG