The online racing simulator
best thing for christmas
(20 posts, started )
best thing for christmas
its that time of year again i was wondering what is the best thing you have ever gotten for christmas?

i would have to say mine was my 68 mustang
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Recently: Probably a few years ago when I got my own custom-built PC from a local store.

All time: Found a pair of plastic keys in the Christmas tree. Dad wondered what it was, told me I should go outside and see (I was like 6 or something.) Parked between the minivan and the car (our carage was open on both ends - just a roof extending to a shed on one side - really cool) was a red PowerWheels Jeep.
Probably our new LCD TV. It keeps my brother from watching my races and asking stupid questions.
i think mine would most likely be a games console of some sort..... its been so long. cant really remember.
Probably my first computer - a 48k ZX Spectrum in 1983. Although sometimes now I wish I didn't have one and I'd never learned to use one.
mine would have to be $5k from my grandma 4 years ago...she gave out about $50k that year to my uncles and cousins....

Out of that $5k I bought drums, 2 go karts, and some other stuff..Pretty much the best one I ever had...When I opened the box I asked my mom if I was real because I never saw a check for that much..
Quote from scoobyrbac :...if I was real because I never saw a check for that much..

You are real bro xD

Umm the best xmas present I must say that I dont remember but probably is a toy that I got from my family.
Quote from scoobyrbac :mine would have to be $5k from my grandma 4 years ago...she gave out about $50k that year to my uncles and cousins....

Out of that $5k I bought drums, 2 go karts, and some other stuff..Pretty much the best one I ever had...When I opened the box I asked my mom if I was real because I never saw a check for that much..

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Best Christmas present will be this one: I am possibly getting another car
Quote from Blas89 :You are real bro xD

Umm the best xmas present I must say that I dont remember but probably is a toy that I got from my family.

haha I never reread my post..
Beside the food you mean?
Hehe, I think that has to be when I got my first guitar with a speaker some years ago. Remember it still, and it makes me happy
I don't get anything for christmas.

We celebrate St. Nicholas day : Linky. The best St. Nicholas gift I ever had must've been my Logitech Formula Force GP :o
#13 - Jakg
Wow, £2,500 and yet you can't even spell Cheque...?

No idea, probably my bike (which i've paid for half of, so not really a present), or my first (proper) computer which was a 939 4000 Single Core, 2x 6600GT's etc...
Quote from Jakg :Wow, £2,500 and yet you can't even spell Cheque...?

Check:
25.a slip or ticket showing the amount owed, esp. a bill for food or beverages consumed.

Americans eh?

Don't know really, I don't really get big things for xmas.
Check:
10. A written order to a bank to pay the amount specified from funds on deposit; a draft.

"Cheque" is a mainly British spelling folks.

Best pressie I ever got was an Amiga 500+ I reckon.
I got a second hand VIC20 when I was ickle, and that was 'teh bestest'. Radar Rat Race pwns LFS
Quote from tristancliffe :I got a second hand VIC20 when I was ickle, and that was 'teh bestest'. Radar Rat Race pwns LFS

I never knew anyone who had a VIC 20. A few ZX81s, lots of Spectrums, C64s and Acorn/BBC 'B's and even an Apple II, later a few Amigas and Atari STs and even an Acorn A3000, but never a VIC 20. That's a machine of mystic myth and legend right there!
I think we might have it still, somewhere. But it might also have been sold. I don't know.

I had an ST too (and my brother had the 512 memory upgrade!!!!). Many an evening of my childhood was spent arguing with my Amiga owning friends which was best (the ST, obviously). Never had Spectrums. We had a BBC Micro thing for a while, which I loved too. And my 'childhood girlfriend' (basically arranged because my parents and her parents encouraged it) had a C64 but I got bored waiting for it to load.
Quote from tristancliffe :I had an ST too (and my brother had the 512 memory upgrade!!!!). Many an evening of my childhood was spent arguing with my Amiga owning friends which was best (the ST, obviously).

The ST had the MIDI ports giving it music biz cred. Buy an ST and you go straight from school to a life of snorting coke out of supermodels' navels, that sort of thing. Whereas "Amiga" sort-of translates to "girl friend"...

Of course the Acorn A3000 had a RISC chip in it.
My Amiga when I was about 13. (Boo, Hiss, STs..... :insane: )

I find it really hard to think of anything these days when people ask me what I want for Christmas. Anything that's affordable enough for a Christmas present I've usually already bought myself. Anything else is just so supidly expensive it's not worth considering.

'What do you want for Christmas?'
'Er..... I'd quite like a house'

best thing for christmas
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG