The online racing simulator
New Racing Strategy....
(35 posts, started )
New Racing Strategy....
I have figured out a new racing strategy to put myself on the podium regularly (other than being faster, that would cool but I have two kids / wife / job etc so this is easier)

It's called "Competitor Mind Focus Shifting Technique"

I made some skins this weekend... So now when you're pulling up on me ready to pass, your eyes will magically be drawn to my car's paint, and your stomach will get the better of you, sending you into the wall / sand / tires. Once that stomach of yours starts churning out the HCl you'll be scarcely able to stay "in the zone" until you cave in and eat something... This allows me to sail on into the horizon without the pressure of "competitors" muhoohoahahaha

Check it out!

(ps yes I know they're not perfect... but that's part of the distraction.. really... At least until I feel inclined to make them perfect)
Attached images
Car1.jpg
Car2.jpg
So where's my burger?

Nice racing with you.
While thats a nice skin and idea, is this the right place for it? And not to be too picky, as I have not really made many skins. The logos and pictures you have mostly copied and pasted are a little pixely and rough on the edges. Otherwise I just love that car anyways
#4 - avih
McDonald's?? come on.. it's the worst food you could have. how about a French meal or something
Mmm, horse steak, grilled snails, I'm really drawn to that, I'm salivating in a pool on my desk....
Damn you Canadians and your great ideas (it humors me that I've just got off the blower to someone in Calgary ). I'm hungry now but I want to goto sleep D: I wounder if Subways is open D:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Damn you Canadians and your great ideas (it humors me that I've just got off the blower to someone in Calgary ). I'm hungry now but I want to goto sleep D: I wounder if Subways is open D:

I just recently discovered the awesomeness of Quiznos subs. Do you have that in England?
Quote from TaiFong :I just recently discovered the awesomeness of Quiznos subs. Do you have that in England?

Never heard of them...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
nice work dude
Quote from TaiFong :So where's my burger?

Nice racing with you.

Indeed, was good times...
Quote :McDonald's?? come on.. it's the worst food you could have. how about a French meal or something

Hmmm Seems a popular opinion, perhaps I should make a "gourmet" version of the car as well...

Salmon, Asparigus etc.....

Quote from Infiniti : While thats a nice skin and idea, is this the right place for it? And not to be too picky, as I have not really made many skins. The logos and pictures you have mostly copied and pasted are a little pixely and rough on the edges. Otherwise I just love that car anyways

Indeed the pictures look slightly pixelated, it doesn't seem that way ingame however. Perhaps a little too much compression for one thing. Once I clean them up I plan to render them, then it'll look cool.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Hmmm Seems a popular opinion, perhaps I should make a "gourmet" version of the car as well...

Salmon, Asparigus etc.....

lol. Don't forget the vegetarian skin.
I find putting small text on the back of your car often causes people to crash because they try to read it

*edit* i attached a sample *edit*
Attached images
example.jpg
How many people focus on the car infront of them? Like on turns I try to think and see pass them and follow my line even though I cant visualy see it. Or do some of you follow the car's line infront of you or at least try? I only notice simple designs and the colors on car when I'm racing. Then when I spectate, I start to notice things I didn't see before like words and small details.
When I'm racing another car I stay focused on the line of the track, even if it's obscured from vision, the car ahead is actually only there subconsiously and when that distance gets greater I just focus harder on the track ahead and push harder (normally into the gravel ), when it gets closer I just make a subconcious desision as to whether to do nothing, pull out to make a pass, or to slow down when ikt gets too close. At least I think this is what happens, hard to know as it all happens subconsiously.
#18 - Vain
Haha, that food-skin only works with americans .

[ Sorry for making fun of prejudices. ]

Vain
Quote from Vain :Haha, that food-skin only works with americans .

Vain

I'm not American and it made me want something to eat
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'm not American and it made me want something to eat

Sweet, at least it works on some people for sure
Quote from thisnameistaken :That chicken mcnugget thing on the door panel is about the grossest looking "food" I've ever seen, so congratulations, your skin might work on me!

Come on man, that's a artery hardening, HDL increasing, sodium spiking Fried Chicken Leg right there... good stuff (once in awhile at least LOL)

Ironically IRL I am a health nut, working out etc... so not sure where the skin came from... Must be my deprived subconcious...
Quote from Vain :Haha, that food-skin only works with americans .

Vain

I guess since I am Canadian I should have put Poutine on there then?

(for the unaware: Fries, Gravy and Cheese mixed together)
#23 - robt
maybe i should remake my skin of distraction hmmmmmmmm:Kick_Can_
I hope you don't get sued by any of those companies, whose trademarks you're so carelessly using.
I had a similar idea some months ago when I did this skin... but my method is different. Once they see my skin they spread their huge ego and think they are the best - which of course leads to bad end.
Attached images
XFR_SoSlow_preview.jpg

New Racing Strategy....
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG