The online racing simulator
#26 - SamH
The clutch overheat seems to be exponential. Once it begins to slip, it's as good as impossible to prevent it from completely overheating unless you retire or ease off to the point that you may as well retire. Needs a bit more work
I posted in the patch thread about the clutch issue. I think its a little too rudiment right now for the whole of the LFS community and there should be a way for a Server admin to disable it should that be what they want to do.

i think also, one should be able to get to the pits and have some way that your clutch can be cooled down some. That would take quite a bit of time but it's better than going at tick-over around a track for 4 laps until your clutch cools enough and you cause a load of crashes as a result.

Any drift server or Endurance event is basically screwed in a number of cars.
Pfff...learn to shift. No problems here whatsoever.
Quote from Blackout :Pfff...learn to shift. No problems here whatsoever.

don't have shifting problems either but I am as slow as a turtle
no change then lol, only joking
#31 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :don't have shifting problems either but I am as slow as a turtle

well thank the lord we are still using X10 then
Quote from james12s :no change then lol, only joking

...there is a change... i am even slower ask the HR guys (ok, we drove the FBM...)

or ask Butz...

Quote from Dru :well thank the lord we are still using X10 then

well I do not believe in god, although there are some creatures out there, where i doubt that they could be made without a creator... as beautiful as they ar

I've holydays in a few week, I can train... I'll get faster again
I have to verify with the wifey, sign me up =)
#34 - Dru
Quote from Viper93 :I have to verify with the wifey, sign me up =)

I've asked her and Sam's replied that its all ok
lol

p.s. im now back after 3 days of tourture, i had not int-net
#36 - SamH
Ugh! 3 days without t'internet.. can't imagine it!
i know, it was absolute hell, but its back and today i was at my grandads spraying my race frame so i will be able to use it tommorow night, meaning no naffed ankle for me
#38 - Dru
Quote from james12s :i know, it was absolute hell, but its back and today i was at my grandads spraying my race frame so i will be able to use it tommorow night, meaning no naffed ankle for me

race frame?

tell more
well, goode500 was giving away his old race frame cos he spent too much tmie on lfs, i was the first to respond so a couple weeks ago now i went and picked it up, and it is now sprayed in the lighter shade of british racing green, ill post pics tommorrow
Very nice!

I cannot make it. I will be going to the pub with the family =)
Agh, that's a shame. Well, no, tis a good thing to spend time with family ... you know what I mean Anyhow, was looking forward to another good scrap with you Chris. Maybe some other time.

Have a good night out and thanks for telling us.
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Agh, that's a shame. Well, no, tis a good thing to spend time with family ... you know what I mean Anyhow, was looking forward to another good scrap with you Chris. Maybe some other time.

Have a good night out and thanks for telling us.

There will be more Depending on CTRA workloads ofcourse, that is taking more and more of a precident over my racing. There is so much that could be done through the system, if only there were more hours in a day!

On the other side of this too is that I am no longer on the factory floor building magnets for Siemens. I have been ushered in with the Process engineers and am looking at more of an engineering role. I have found that my Associates degree (thats three courses away from being finished...) is the equivilent to a HNC so I can get into a full engineering position.

That being said I don't know where my time will be if/when I start schooling up again. As much as I love racing it may take a backseat while I get this sorted... not to mention Aimee and I want kids in the near future.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG