The online racing simulator
Man trapped in toilet
(33 posts, started )
yeah, that sucks, doesn't it?
Wow. how could no one hear his crys? Was the toilet in the middle of no-where?

Oh, and it made me laugh a little

Sorry if it sounds cruel
Sorry, but that was quite funny Sure he could have smashed his way out?
Didn't Kev do that already?
At least he had where to drop his poop
:ices_rofl
#7 - herki
Uhm... did this guy ever think about kicking the door open? I don't think toilet doors should be that hard to break? I mean come on - he had 4 days time to think about it
Talk about a shitty enclosure.
Quote from Blackout :Didn't Kev do that already?

Luckily I had a guy here decorating my kitchen that day, so I was only stuck for as long as it took him to hear my muffled screams.

I think I would've smashed my way out before it got to four days though. Probably four hours and I would've put a hole in the door.
pitty.
This happened to me in a caravan once. I was stuck for a couple of hours, but I was kinda relaxed. The people who owned the caravan were pretty stressed though.
I find it even more disturbing that the toilets were obviously NOT being cleaned for at least four days. Disgusting
#13 - wark
That must have been a pretty big toilet bowl!
a bad ending to an already crappy day I suspect.
True. Imagne the smell of being trapped with your own shit for days. As soon as I'm done I'm out running so I don't have to hold my breath any longer. I hope there was a window but I doubt or the guy would have climbed out.

wark - hehe
Only topped by being trapped in a room with the smell of someone else's shit, I guess. euggh.
hahaha how u can get trapped in a toilet poor guy but its funny though
Quote from chanoman315 :hahaha how u can get trapped in a toilet poor guy but its funny though

yeah but I think it's funny, but I feel sorry for him and he had to smell his own crap...
but a human can live for months without food. but only days without water
#19 - JTbo
Hmm, I wonder if he does use public toilets anymore?
I lol'ed reading this. Poor bloke. Nothing worse than being stuck in filthy toilets with your own crap. Still i don't understand why some attempt at escaping the toilet weren't made? I mean usually the doors are very flimsy and can be kicked in.

Guess that's one experience he will never forget.
What's all this "locked in with your own crap" thing mean? Guys, isn't a flush and a toilet brush the standard equipment of any toilet? Also, thanks to the syphon, abysmal odors are quite temporary...Andditionally, you adapt to bad smells quite quickly.

So, no cleaning for 4 days, no flush, no brush, no syphon... yuck! Do the brits use buckets or holes in the ground instead of WCs?
You know that next day smell that your clothes have when you go to a pub where people smoke? Here in England people could smoke in pubs up untill the smoking ban in July. I use to wake up the next day and I couldn't wear my clothes due to the smoky smell. Imagine this guy lol waking up the next day trying to wear his clothes....

ewwww
#23 - JTbo
Quote from ColeusRattus :What's all this "locked in with your own crap" thing mean? Guys, isn't a flush and a toilet brush the standard equipment of any toilet? Also, thanks to the syphon, abysmal odors are quite temporary...Andditionally, you adapt to bad smells quite quickly.

So, no cleaning for 4 days, no flush, no brush, no syphon... yuck! Do the brits use buckets or holes in the ground instead of WCs?

This is what I was wondering a bit too, never been UK really so maybe they have just holes on ground
UK bogs are quite grim from my experience. The average pub bog is filthy but it varies. One of the worst I have seen and had the unfortunate need to visit were toilets in a club here in Portsmouth.
Agreed, some pubs in Portsmouth start off with toilets but by the end of the night people have treated them like a hole in the ground and shat all over the floor anyway. Not that suchtrajestys are limited to Portsmouth, mind; drunk people the world over continue to lower the hygiene of the species.

Man trapped in toilet
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG