The online racing simulator
UF1000 Racing Server
(16 posts, started )
UF1000 Racing Server
Hi All

As there have been a number of forum messages about the lack of good UF1000 racing servers we have opened a public race server just for UF1s. The server is called "UF1000 Racing Server" and various members from the team will try their best to keep the server free from crashers and keep the racing clean.

The server is running a number of different tracks which randomly rotate automatically after a set number of races.

The grid order is Reverse top 6 from the previous race to hopeflly keep the races close.

*** UPDATE ***
The server is now running a new LFS Points System (work in progress) and every race is scored (when the next race starts, although you don't need to be on the server for this). I won't go into explaining how the scoring works at the moment as I want to monitor it for a while first and make some adjustments.

Leaderboard / Ladder for the Top 100 can be seen here: http://mar.user.highqualityweb ... 00RacingServerLeaderboard

Any feedback as always appreciated

P.S. The software running on the server is under development so may not be perfect or even bug free.
Sounds nice, maybe I`ll join it to see
I'll take a look in there some time soon. I miss the STCC UF1 server, had some great races there.
Sounds good, you will probably see me in there.
#5 - ste_
And you'll see me right behind zeug, offering him a starchy tuberous crop from the perennial plant Solanum tuberosum of the Solanaceae in return for him slowing down to let me past.
I´ll definately chek this server out
Quote from ste_ :And you'll see me right behind zeug, offering him a starchy tuberous crop from the perennial plant Solanum tuberosum of the Solanaceae in return for him slowing down to let me past.

I'd rather buy a potato than get one of you for letting you pass.
Thanks for all your positive comments ... at the next server restart the server will also be renamed to "UF1000 Racing Server" to match the forum topic and it is more obvious what it is
The server is now running a new LFS Points System (work in progress) and every race is scored (when the next race starts, although you don't need to be on the server for this).

I won't go into explaining how the scoring works at the moment as I want to monitor it for a while first and make some adjustments.

Leaderboard / Ladder for the Top 100 can be seen here: http://mar.user.highqualityweb ... 00RacingServerLeaderboard

Please note that I may reset the stats once the scoring system has been revised.
Sounds good
For all those not playing crash test dummy with the new test patch and want to do some regular racing feel free to come join me on the UF1000 Racing Server .... if or when the master server is back up
Just a Bump to say that patch Y is now installed. Better late than never ... so who is going to Drive Team MAR off the top spots?
is this server still running I would love to join it
Hi k_badam:

This thread is over 5 years old. The server is dead.
I know I just like UF1000 so much
Yeah its is
YEA ITS F"#¤% LOgic

UF1000 Racing Server
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG