2007 Formula BMW Red Bull
nice skins guys! here's my red bull effort:

(uploaded on LFSW)
Attached images
FBM_redbull.jpg
PREVIEW_FBM_redbull.jpg
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Question about the new skins in this thread ... did you start by resizing a 2048 x 2048 image into a 2560 x 2048, in order to compensate for stretching?
The FOX pro kit used a 2560 width which was then set back to 2048, then the whole image to 1024 x 1024 for LFS.

I'm asking because I just downloaded the new Master Skinnerz Skin Kit (Thanks to Bunto) and want to make sure I start right.

Thanks
David
#54 - Dru
Quote from DavidSS :Question about the new skins in this thread ... did you start by resizing a 2048 x 2048 image into a 2560 x 2048, in order to compensate for stretching?
The FOX pro kit used a 2560 width which was then set back to 2048, then the whole image to 1024 x 1024 for LFS.

I'm asking because I just downloaded the new Master Skinnerz Skin Kit (Thanks to Bunto) and want to make sure I start right.

Thanks
David

yes - do the same as in previous skins
Thanks for the answer Dru.

David
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
Quote from Dru :
Team ZWR new livery for Formula BM Skin

Skin File and preview screenies attached. I hope you like.

Im not usualy a fan of them colours, but that looks brilliant. good job
personally I don't resize the entire skin. I use a bit of judement on how much something needs to be scaled - sometimes 75%, sometimes more. It depends on the angle of the surface. If you understand how the skin is projected then you will realise there's no magical number to resize to.
#58 - joen
I don't resize either. After a while you just know where to resize decals and such. On the sides usually between 75-85%.
Old school Gold Leaf livery that I've done for a couple of other cars as well...
Attached images
FBMGoldLeaf.jpg
FBM_GoldLeaf.jpg
FBM_GoldLeaf1024.jpg
EvoStar Final FBM Skin
Here the final work
Attached images
EvoStar FBM Final.jpg
Quote from Burnzoire :nice skins guys! here's my red bull effort:

(uploaded on LFSW)

The part you made is nice, but it kinda suck you had to resize the default 1024 skin to 2048.
My new private skin:
Attached images
FBM.jpg
Quote from Riders Motion :The part you made is nice, but it kinda suck you had to resize the default 1024 skin to 2048.

I intend to redo the default stuff, but it's good enough for release as is.
FBMW 2006 USA Championship Skin
Here is the first of many.
Attached images
FBMWSkin1.jpg
FBM_VHofmanUSA06.jpg
had some time today so i made a skin i hope you like it. feel free to use it when patch comes out
Attached images
F_ BMW_skin.jpg
F_ BMW_skin2.jpg
FBM_LFScustom.jpg
-
Here's my first try on the FBW
Attached images
lfs19328.jpg
simple and nice color mix
thank for share

Quote from Burnzoire :nice skins guys! here's my red bull effort:

(uploaded on LFSW)

My first try at skinning and I think it turned out ok. I'm just not completely satisfied which front- and rearwing which look quite bland but can't come up with anything better, so...
Attached images
Preview_FBM_Crommi.jpg
FBMW 2006 USA Championship Skin
Here's another
Attached images
FBMWSkin2.jpg
FBM_SGuerreroUSA06.jpg
Quote from Crommi :My first try at skinning and I think it turned out ok. I'm just not completely satisfied which front- and rearwing which look quite bland but can't come up with anything better, so...

Very nice, wouldn't expect anything less from a Finnish guy!
-
Hm.. to be honest I think the Formula BMW is an ugly car but you guys sure make good skins that compensate for it Maybe I'll have a go.. although I don't like skinning formula cars that much..
Marlboro livery...
(Well, someone was going to make it )
Attached images
FBMMarlboro.jpg
FBM_Marlboro.jpg
FBM_Marlboro_1024.jpg
Team creative.Lightning Racing FBM Skin:
Attached images
fbm.jpg
#75 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :Marlboro livery...
(Well, someone was going to make it )

Nice, although does it mean you can only play with this skin in non-EU countries (ie only run this at Kyoto and Fernbay :schwitz

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG