The online racing simulator

Poll : If you could get one of the two for christmas, what one would you get?

Closed since :
Logitech G25
A Kicking GFX Card
Quote from TypeRCivic :Why move out when I have my own PAD? I'm not going to move out knowing I wouldn't be able to afford it, Our basement it literally a medium apartment, I have all the privacy like I was living out on my own and the benefits of seeing my mom when I wake up. I dont see why this bothers people and it's mainly the people who've been struck in some kind of way as a child or growing up. Over here in the states it's expensive to LIVE and the average apartment cost $450, and some include utility's and grocery's are to damn much as it is, a gallon of milk and loaf of bread is over $5, then you have to pay for car payment and car insurance in order for you to get to and from work, and that depends on your credit how much you pay a month and if you have a poor driving record you'll pay more for insurance, Finally you have to pay other bills such as cell phone bill and credit cards all on a budget of $900 monthly, If I'd like to be struggling and have nothing in life then OF COURSE I'd move out, but right now I cant and I'm not going to do that to my future!! So what exactly was your point, are you just jealous that my mother wants the best for me and she's not going to send her only son out there to only hurt himself! So yeah I guess you can say I still live with my mommy, in her basement.

I havent seen any problem with my pc struggling to run LFS, so I'm going to say it runs LFS very good.

If your computer handles LFS, then you don`t need to upgrade anything on your PC. Because, who plays other games anyway? :rolleyes:
Go for the wheel mate!
Quote from The Very End :If your computer handles LFS, then you don`t need to upgrade anything on your PC. Because, who plays other games anyway? :rolleyes:
Go for the wheel mate!

Thumbs up The order was placed 2 days ago and it's been shipped out and will receive in 2-5 days. Cant wait.
Quote from TypeRCivic :Why move out when I have my own PAD? I'm not going to move out knowing I wouldn't be able to afford it, Our basement it literally a medium apartment, I have all the privacy like I was living out on my own and the benefits of seeing my mom when I wake up. I dont see why this bothers people and it's mainly the people who've been struck in some kind of way as a child or growing up. Over here in the states it's expensive to LIVE and the average apartment cost $450, and some include utility's and grocery's are to damn much as it is, a gallon of milk and loaf of bread is over $5, then you have to pay for car payment and car insurance in order for you to get to and from work, and that depends on your credit how much you pay a month and if you have a poor driving record you'll pay more for insurance, Finally you have to pay other bills such as cell phone bill and credit cards all on a budget of $900 monthly, If I'd like to be struggling and have nothing in life then OF COURSE I'd move out, but right now I cant and I'm not going to do that to my future!! So what exactly was your point, are you just jealous that my mother wants the best for me and she's not going to send her only son out there to only hurt himself! So yeah I guess you can say I still live with my mommy, in her basement.

If you can't afford a house that you get a group of friends (I assume you have at least one) and get one together, Right now I'm paying about £60 a week ($120) but that includes utilities, all I need to pay for is food. I share this house with 5 other people, and next year we plan on getting a better place.

Do you seriously think that I scoff at the idea because I might have been hit as a child? My parents (more so my mother) never wanted me to move out, let alone on the other side of the country, I am aware of the costs in living, and how insurance works, which is why you should learn to drive so you don't crash as much.

I'm bored of this now, I laugh every time I try and think of something to say.
Can't decide between mum buying you a G25 or mum buying you a killer gfx card. I won't say the "s" word but I'm thinking it.
Quote from TypeRCivic :I have all the privacy like I was living out on my own and the benefits of seeing my mom when I wake up

I'd much rather see my girlfriend when I wake up, but hey - that's just my particular kink.

So, at the ripe old age of 23 you have all the benefits of living on your own but absolutely none of the responsibilities. Wish I could've snowed my folks like that *applause* But now, I do have all the privacy of living out on my own - plus the ability to strut around naked whenever I want because I know my dear ma isn't likely to come knocking on my door asking for my laundry or would I like one marshmallow or two in my hot chocolate.

As for the rest of your quote: holy crap & xomfgz!! I never realised that milk and insurance actually cost money! You think I would've twigged to that after being out of home since I was 19. I honestly don't know how I haven't starved to death in the past decade or so. If only there was something a guy could do each day to earn themselves money with which to pay for things ... some kind of, I dunno, useful work which someone could pay me for!

Seriously, you can't expect to post things like "I can't decide which expensive toy my ma should buy me for Christmas" when you're twenty-three frickin years old and not cop a little shit for it. Toughen up mate Big grin
Quote from Hankstar :Can't decide between mum buying you a G25 or mum buying you a killer gfx card. I won't say the "s" word but I'm thinking it.I'd much rather see my girlfriend when I wake up, but hey - that's just my particular kink.

So, at the ripe old age of 23 you have all the benefits of living on your own but absolutely none of the responsibilities. Wish I could've snowed my folks like that *applause* But now, I do have all the privacy of living out on my own - plus the ability to strut around naked whenever I want because I know my dear ma isn't likely to come knocking on my door asking for my laundry or would I like one marshmallow or two in my hot chocolate.

As for the rest of your quote: holy crap & xomfgz!! I never realised that milk and insurance actually cost money! You think I would've twigged to that after being out of home since I was 19. I honestly don't know how I haven't starved to death in the past decade or so. If only there was something a guy could do each day to earn themselves money with which to pay for things ... some kind of, I dunno, useful work which someone could pay me for!

Seriously, you can't expect to post things like "I can't decide which expensive toy my ma should buy me for Christmas" when you're twenty-three frickin years old and not cop a little shit for it. Toughen up mate Big grin

Round of applause..... Feel better now you got that off your chest? I do work and DAMN proud of it as well. I have alot of friends, but then I learn from other's mistakes and thats why I'm not going to sit here and let this bother me in any way. I work 50 some hours a week and my mom she's works about 12-13 hours a day, 5 days a week so we barely see each other so whats the big deal? I can see if I was making a post on weather I want a brand new 08 STI or evo X.
#31 - JTbo
$450 from apartment is quite a little amount of money, imo. I'm paying $505 now and this is not any luxury, small 2 rooms at country, here is around 10 000 people living in this city and apartment is edge of forest and street lamp area.

My brother is paying nearly $700 in bigger city, but he has only one small room there, but that is still not very expensive at all.
anyways It's finally HERE!!!! I got my g25 15 minutes ago and it came with R Factor. Never heard of it but I'm going to try it out. I'll post pics later, I'm anxious to get this running and feel the full experience of the g25NodNodNodNodThumbs up
#33 - JTbo
Quote from TypeRCivic :anyways It's finally HERE!!!! I got my g25 15 minutes ago and it came with R Factor. Never heard of it but I'm going to try it out. I'll post pics later, I'm anxious to get this running and feel the full experience of the g25NodNodNodNodThumbs up

Congrats! Thumbs up
Now first thing to do is of course to post to footwork thread so we can all see how proper heel'n'toe is done Big grin

Enjoy from proper feel of LFS Nod
Quote from JTbo :Congrats! Thumbs up
Now first thing to do is of course to post to footwork thread so we can all see how proper heel'n'toe is done Big grin

Enjoy from proper feel of LFS Nod

HaHa... Thats going to take some time to get use to, I hardly used heel toe in life cars so it's all new to me. Schwitz
Quote from spankmeyer :You might find this relevant to your interests.

I know, I'm taking forumwhoring to a new level.

I've already watcher some of them, it seems all new to me so i need to get use to the feel of the pedals, going from momo to g25 is a lot different. My chair is on wheels and it keeps moving back when I push the clutch in so I'm gonna have to find a cure for that first.
Quote from TypeRCivic :I've already watcher some of them, it seems all new to me so i need to get use to the feel of the pedals, going from momo to g25 is a lot different. My chair is on wheels and it keeps moving back when I push the clutch in so I'm gonna have to find a cure for that first.

Socks, bath towels, something cloth put behind the wheels. You have to put your chair a bit closer forwards than you like at first, but it rolls back into whatever you put behind the wheels and stops moving.

Also, if it is a Christmas present, you shouldn't be using it until the 25th.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Socks, bath towels, something cloth put behind the wheels. You have to put your chair a bit closer forwards than you like at first, but it rolls back into whatever you put behind the wheels and stops moving.

Also, if it is a Christmas present, you shouldn't be using it until the 25th.

HaHa.. Your right, I shouldnt be using it until the 25th but hey, it's early enough. Thumbs up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG