The online racing simulator
Bringing back the uf1 is a +1 idea imo but there is no need for a restricted xfg it would still hav a advantage because u are able to lock the diff
Quote from SamH :ROFL! We may be a few weeks away, yet.

I've discussed with all the CTRA admins that are around at the moment, about what cars and tracks we run and what we want to run. Right now, I think we're leaning towards re-separating the GT2/GTR server from the TBO server again. It's becoming clear that the people who like GT2/GTR don't necessarily like TBO, and when the changeover happens it tends to kill the server off. If someone who likes GT2/GTR is on the server when it changes over to TBO, they will disco if they don't wanna drive the TBO. Separating the servers should get a more consistent server population.

Also, we'd like to get another S2 entry level CTRA server up. Instead of the UF1000, we're considering running ZWR's UF Baby-R. It's a fab car, a lot of fun, and it's worth upgrading to S2 alone for

yeah the baby-rs definately!!!! great entry level car, and great fun for the fast guys.
-1 to restricted xfg and uf1(i even don't wanna know how slow they can be)
but BABY-R....hellyeah...it takes some skill to finish withouth rolling them in certain tracks
yeah the ide of uf baby r maybe for copper drivers and the slightly quicker restricted xfr for bronze drivers, what you think
Why get a Baby-R when you can have an UF1?
well to start more fun to drive, easier to drive close, faster, trainer car for racing cars with slicks, i could go on
The baby-r is a great choice. Awesome handling... close racing... just dont roll it!
I do however want to try and get the XFR thrown into the Baby-R class, much to the dislike of the others, but I hate the UFR, and I'm sure others do too.
le hate la UFR!
I can't stand the UFR, it has many strange tendencys that make me want to like... murder whoever designed it.
*cough* Scavier *cough*
Personally I love the ikkle UFR very challenging to drive fast without the rear wanting to overtake the front
heaps of grip its great for some nifty 2-wheel action too awsome fun to race.

SD.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG