The online racing simulator
Please help, Vista Problem. Cannot Update
some info: Vista Ultimate 64 bit

I just downloaded lfs on my new computer. Just for details, i downloaded the files to my desktop. Then moved the 2 folders, lfs exe., and the lfs restart to my programs (x86) folder. I can open up the game and play in singleplayer fine. But my problem happens when i try and go online(multiplayer). I get the screen to update from patch x to x10 or something like that. I click one of the download host, and after it completes downloading, it says "error saving files." Then it will try and download from another server and say the same thing. If i do not upgrade to the new patch, i can literally only play in 1-2 servers which havent updated.

Can anyone help me out please? Are my files or folders in the wrong place or what is going on. I swear im having so many F*ck*#& problems with any program i install on vista. Someone with this problem please help.
hey thanks for the link. So i downloaded the patch, and did exactly what the readme said. But now im gettin a message that says "error could not open 'data/veh/xf.vob'" any idea?
Oops, sorry, i solved the problem. Im just new to vista so i was having trouble with it, but i got it now. Thanks again for the link!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG