The online racing simulator

Poll : Kind of tracks we wanna see

Long Circuit on a new base( like lemans/ nordschleife )
Rally/hillclimb Stages
Normal Circuit on a new base( like AS/KY national
trackeditor with posibility to make racks with pre made turns and straigts ( like slotcars )
Short Circuit on a new base( like AS Club )
Offroad track ( with jumps )
Rallycross tracks on a new base
karting tracks
1 mile Oval
Figure of 8 ( banger )
0.5 Mile Oval
Kind of tracks we wanna see in patch or S3
Same as car classes but now for kind of tracks.

grtz hendrik,
I voted for pretty much everything except ovals and karting tracks (simply because I don't enjoy oval racing and we have no karts to make the tracks worth it).

I did vote for the custom tracks with pre-made parts option too, but it wouldn't work if there weren't a whole load of variables. I do actually have a list of variables written down that would make a decent tool, just in case the Scavier guys want to hear my input
Pretty much everything I guess
My guess is that they will at least double the tracks in game when S3 is released.
all except long for me
Quote :I voted for pretty much everything except ovals and karting tracks (simply because I don't enjoy oval racing and we have no karts to make the tracks worth it).

I did vote for the custom tracks with pre-made parts option too, but it wouldn't work if there weren't a whole load of variables. I do actually have a list of variables written down that would make a decent tool, just in case the Scavier guys want to hear my input

Yes well karting tracks is a nice option for drifting to. but if there will be karts in this game, tracks will be a must
yeah you cant have one without the other really
yeah i love like your quick hell for leather scare run tracks as i call them cos you go really fast and scare yourself
Normal tracks with wide variety of different kinds of corners and elevation changes. Most important thing is that tracks don't have that artificial "Tilke" feeling and the driving line feels natural.

I think good example are those two corners at Aston National T1, they are there just to cut the "backstraight" in half. I understand that there's not enough room for any different layout but something like tightening radius lefthander follow closely by sharp right on 2nd gear might have been more interesting.

Of current tracks that we have now, Westhill is definately my favorite.
Normal, Long and Short tracks is something I'd like to see in the future of LFS. I'm not into RALLY or Oval tracks, even karting. I'd like to see a decent track, something new.
Some normal ones for pickup races and some long ones for endurance racing. For pickup racing long ones really suck. But racing for 3 hours on Blackwood or Kyoto GP is a totally different thing, especially with 20+ cars in 2 classes. Blackwood is just so packed, if you're in a GT2 car, you're being lapped constantly. This is not so on long tracks as the field spreads out a lot more. It also helps if the tracks are wide since that makes more space for manouvers but narrow tracks are much mroe enjoyable in slower cars (Westhill is actually quite boring in GT2s - you must brake for T2, just slightly though, T4, again, slightly, the same story for the chicane, all of them are cleared in 4th gear, then the second chicane is 2nd and 3rd gear, the last turn is 2nd gear again. Most of the circuit is done flatout.).
everything except ovals and banger thingy --> would be cool but with better colision detection
When we get karts, kart tracks. It's like a can of rice pudding and a tin opener. What's the point of having one of them without the other? You can't eat a tin opener and you can't eat rice pudding when it's still in the can, and if you microwave the metal can, well,
Mabye some sort of testing area, uphills, downhills, straights, banked turns.. to test the setups.

But yeah, I voted pretty much for most of them minus the oval.
A road course somewhere with bridges over the sea or something. A mix of village B roads and fast highways would be really fun.
Hill climb tracks for the F08 would be awesome.
Track editor, but not with slot car parts. Just open up the code and let us make real ones dammit!!!
Quote from Tony Pearce :Track editor, but not with slot car parts. Just open up the code and let us make real ones dammit!!!

I`m sure you could create a nice Imola track ^_^
LOL, don't get me started on the whole "LFS would be the greatest racing game ever if only it had REAL LIFE TRACKS" thing again.

It makes people cranky :P
When S3 is out, then we can start to talk about that editor again, right mate?
Yeah mate. The fun and games never end
How about point to point rather than an actual track. I´m thinking off-road Paris-Dakar style thing.
That'd be fun. A hillclimb race would be like that.
I would love to see an narrow, bumpy and very fast countryside circuit. Maybe something like Nürburgring, but not so long and a little more narrower.
Solo stages/hill climbs/point-to-points etc require variety. Without some kind of randomiser/editor/whatever, I'd rather the time was spent making proper racing circuits, since 2 or 3 stages/hills would get overused in no time.
I want a Wangan Midnight Style Track...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG