The online racing simulator
Christmas wish list
(99 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :e2, Look for some british specialty shops, that's where I've found mine the last few times. I plan on getting some soon too.

Shop dedicated to British cuisine?
God, imagine never having eaten a Jaffa Cake. What deprived people

They're my 2nd favourite biscuit/cake thing. My favourite is the Tunnock's Caramel Log. Not the Wafer, the Log. Gold wrapper, chocolate and coconunt coating. Nom nom nom.

Maybe I should ask for some for Xmas...
1. Stuff
When I was about 10, I used to have wagon wheels for school, I still have them now
Can you send me some! Nobody gives me Wagon Wheels for lunch in high school :cries:
Quote from Blackout :Shop dedicated to British cuisine?

Sorta, I guess so, there's a couple stores on the island that I live on, that have crazy British foods, so I can get Jaffas if I'm near them, but they are very distant.
1 - New computer
2 - New guitar
3 - New running shoes. - Well, I`v started to train pretty much, and the current shoes I use is just horrible to run with.

Most likely the 3th choise will be what I get, since the other things are rather expensive shit
#83 - Rish
OMG - they don't sell Jaffacakes anywhere but Britain. How tragic that the rest of the world cannot experience the pleasure! I'm eating some now, as a matter of fact!
Quote from LFSn00b :1) New G25 Shifter
2) LFS Patch S2Z
3) Perma-ban harjun and theirishnoob
4) 8800GTX Ultra, Intel QX6850 Core2Quad 3.0 GHz 1333MHz 8MB CPU
5) No idea, jaffacakes?

8800GTX and the Ultra are 2 different cards . 8800GTX < 8800 Ultra
Quote from J@tko :OMG - they don't sell Jaffacakes anywhere but Britain. How tragic that the rest of the world cannot experience the pleasure! I'm eating some now, as a matter of fact!

And Ireland!
Quote from J@tko :OMG - they don't sell Jaffacakes anywhere but Britain.

Not true.

You can get them in Germany, too.
So has anyone actually measured have your virtual penis got any larger after posting to this thread?
It's grown to 2 feet.
Quote from Madman_CZ :I second that! Although because nearly all my family is abroad it will be just me and my mum, like it has been for the last 15 years. Always kinda feels lonely. I don't expect any presents this xmas so it will be just like any other ymas... *sigh*

mad

I understand you totally. Every Year my mom and I open our gifts, talk for a bit, and then it's off to my sisters house where we enjoy watching the kids tear open presents from " SANTA " we eat dinner and have fun until I start feeling like I must go home and PLAY with my new stuff, After we've done all this I go home if I'm not working and plop my ass in front of the PC and get on LFS. It's been like this for a few years. This year I've gotten alot of sweet shat for my b-day and random surprises from my mom I cant see me getting much more, Other then My G25 which will be here in 2-5 days, WOOT!!!! I'm getting my g25 before Christmas.... WOOT...
Slightly O/T: Is Christmas too commercial?

DK
I would just have liked to have the money to visit family since I moved away a month and a half ago to take this job.

Also would like to have some spare time to work on my side projects. (While still earning the same income at work)

Happy Holidays to all and Good luck getting your wishes ; )
Quote from xaotik :No, but the way we celebrate it is.

Elaborate? I'm tempted to write an article on this

DK
Quote from pb32000 :This xmas I'm most looking forward to being back home with all my best friends and having a great, and relaxed time

I never know what to ask for xmas, just a subscription to a magazine or something will do me.

Sorry to go OT but

You're just as bad as him. I've read a few of your posts recently where you clearly display you know jack about PCs, yet you continue to rip the piss out of Harjun. In fact, he is actually correct in what he's saying - you are not.

How ironic.

Maybe stop 'LOL'ing and do some research.

I didn't even know that was Phase cooling. Had I done some research I would have saved myself the idiot-ness, but I didn't.

Uh, sorry?
#98 - Kaw
1. A social life.

If I can't have that.

1. 8800 GTS
2. And mad skillz!
I wish for less or even better, NO posts from lifeless immature kids who somehow found out about LFS.. and some more common sense..

As i can't have that off course, seriously now, i wish for good health for everyone, as everything else can come from Santa..

Christmas wish list
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG