The online racing simulator
Christmas wish list
(99 posts, started )
Also, i forgot. I am dying to have "Santa" NOT get Guitar Hero III for my brother because he only likes Free Bird, Message in a Bottle, and War Pigs. I can't stand the three.
1. A pair of those thing to grab, I think the girls have two
This xmas I'm most looking forward to being back home with all my best friends and having a great, and relaxed time

I never know what to ask for xmas, just a subscription to a magazine or something will do me.

Sorry to go OT but

Quote from mcintyrej :LOL. -50 degrees doesn't occur anywhere but liquid nitrogen. I doubt Harjun is getting some of that for christmas! Harjun, overclocking isn't limited by temperatures, i think your CPU will fart out before you get even 4.0Ghz.

Do us the favor of not mentioning a word about what you've done, it will make this place a happy place!

You're just as bad as him. I've read a few of your posts recently where you clearly display you know jack about PCs, yet you continue to rip the piss out of Harjun. In fact, he is actually correct in what he's saying - you are not.

How ironic.

Maybe stop 'LOL'ing and do some research.
1) A Poney
2) Logitech G25
3) Patch Y
4) Tonka Trucks
5) New Computer
6) Shovel to clean the poney poop
1. New computer (check, already got it, runs LFS at around 275 FPS with 8x AA, 16x AF )
2. G25
3. The Orange Box
4. Patch Y
1) LFS S2Y
2) PS3
3) Ridge Racer 7
4) DFP.
1. Laptop
2. Gift card to some Mini Z website to finish those up.
Quote from MINIz guy :2. Gift card to some Mini Z website to finish those up.

Ah! As in a Kyosho Mini Z? I never made the connection with your name. Cool stuff. Perhaps we both will get gift cards to something like Tower Hobbies or Hobbytown USA and we could ride together to ransack the place for RC airplanes and Mini RC trucks
All I want for christmas is to squeeze some boobs...

<insert song about boobs here >

I dunno, Christmas is lamesauce for me, becuase I spend time with my family lots, and I get what I want throughout the year anyways.
^Uh, ok...

-Gaming laptop
-Another chance to go to the Tagheur F1 School.
  1. Scawen
  2. Victor
  3. Eric
  4. G25
  5. Super Pc
Why do you want Scawen, Eric, and Victor?! For your own sick pleasure?!!! HUH!

</interrogation mode>
1. Assassin's Creed for PS3
2. The chance to destroy all NFS: Prostreet copies in the world.
4. Help with the payment for a DFP
5. LFS S2 Patch Y
6. Many. Many more zzzzzzz's....
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why do you want Scawen, Eric, and Victor?! For your own sick pleasure?!!! HUH!

</interrogation mode>

- a clutch pedal
- snow!
- worldpeace

- some nice relaxed days with the family
Having to work only a 20 hour week instead of a 40 so I can actually get on with my own stuff. While still getting paid the same, of course.
I'd settle for......

1) my girlfriend in a sexy santa outfit on christmas morning

2) 36 hours in a day

3) 36 hours in my bed

4) 4 weeks off work

5) LFS S2Y
Dan, I'd agree with you on #1, I'd love to see your girlfriend in a sexy santa outfit.

:hide:
Revised list:

1) To be with my gf
2) LFS S2Y
3) G25
4) Absence of noobs from forum/servers
5) Lifetime supply of hot chocolate

DK
I can't think of a single thing I feel all that passionately about for a Xmas present.

1. Mass Effect (360)
2. Mario Galaxy (Wii)
3. Umm... I'm trying to find an old military greatcoat to shut my gf up about what to get me
4. Err... A 94 Dodge Viper would be alright, or a Ferrari 355 Spider. Maybe a 2004 Seat Leon would do.
5. A winning lottery ticket. This would replace all of the above.
6. World peace. It's a pipe dream. Sad that the 355/Viper are both more likely.
1. Adequate quantity of good wine
2. Adequate glasses for the family to consume said adequate quantity of good wine
3. Some more good wine
4. Good food - which is pretty much always at hand anyway
Quote from mr_x :
Quote from hrtburnout :
3) Belgium

Is the grand plan still going ahead then?

Ofcourse it is! They're in a crisis now, so when the time is right I'll commit a coup d'etat! :mischievo
Sorry, cant help it.
Attached images
o_rly.jpg

Christmas wish list
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG