The online racing simulator
Christmas wish list
(99 posts, started )
Christmas wish list
OK...stick your wants for Christmas prezzies here...maybe Santa will read teh forumz

My List:

1) Blade Runner Final Cut - (5 Disk Speshul Edishun)
2) An nVidia 8800GTX Ultra
3) Another nVivdia 8800GTX Ultra (so I can go SLI)
4) A VERY loud sound system for my car.
5) LFS S2Y
Quote from Bladerunner :OK...stick your wants for Christmas prezzies here...maybe Santa will read teh forumz

My List:

1) Blade Runner Final Cut - (5 Disk Speshul Edishun)
2) An nVidia 8800GTX Ultra
3) Another nVivdia 8800GTX Ultra (so I can go SLI)
4) A VERY loud sound system for my car.
5) LFS S2Y

1 thing, logitech g25
My list :

1) Sound card for my PC
2) Second hdd
3) Belgium
4) Enough sleep
5) G25

I wonder which of these I'll get
My list

1) G25
2) LFS S2Y
3) A cleanup of these forums
4) A wheel of cheese
5) Monkey Island boxset

DK
my wishlist :P

1.S2 Licence
2.G25
3.Better computer
4.Better speakers for computer

idk more right now :P
#6 - J@tko
  1. LFS S2
  2. G25/DFP (depending on whether my parents are in a good mood or not!)
I know this will sound cheesy, but good food and time with the family is all I need for Xmas.

And S2Y!
Quote from Blackout :I know this will sound cheesy, but good food and time with the family is all I need for Xmas.

And S2Y!

I second that! Although because nearly all my family is abroad it will be just me and my mum, like it has been for the last 15 years. Always kinda feels lonely. I don't expect any presents this xmas so it will be just like any other ymas... *sigh*

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :I second that! Although because nearly all my family is abroad it will be just me and my mum, like it has been for the last 15 years. Always kinda feels lonely. I don't expect any presents this xmas so it will be just like any other ymas... *sigh*

mad

Aww, I feel for you.
Poor Madman
1: 2X 8800 Ultras in SLI
2: Asus Striker Extreme
3: Core 2 QX6850
4: Logitech G25
5: Some vapochill case to keep my CPU at like...-50 Celcius so i can get some massive 5Ghz overclock
Quote from harjun :
5: Some vapochill case to keep my CPU at like...-50 Celcius so i can get some massive 5Ghz overclock

Surprise! .

-50 Celcius, haha.
Quote from harjun :1: 2X 8800 Ultras in SLI

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! to overclocking!

DK
1. ???
2. Comfortable shoes for work
3. ???
4. PGR4 for Xbox 360

Don't expect much, be more suprised Get to spend it with the family this year as well, which is nice.

Only sad thing is, He will probably get it
Quote from DieKolkrabe :NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! to overclocking!

DK

Whats wrong with overclocking? Nothing. Its not that hard (well thats what my brother told me) if you do it properly (as is usually the case) and i'm sure Harjun has learned
Quote from Bladerunner :Only sad thing is, He will probably get it

aww...isn't that sweet, you always got something to say.
LOL. -50 degrees doesn't occur anywhere but liquid nitrogen. I doubt Harjun is getting some of that for christmas! Harjun, overclocking isn't limited by temperatures, i think your CPU will fart out before you get even 4.0Ghz.

Do us the favor of not mentioning a word about what you've done, it will make this place a happy place!
1) Death to the infidels.
2) Death to the fidels too, just for good measure. I might allow Castro to live because I like his hat.
3) A spaniel puppy called Simon.
4) A change to the terms of my lease so I can have a spaniel puppy called Simon.
5) The second McLaren seat.
1. Logitech G25
2. iVibe
3. The wife allowing me to put my race seat back in the apartment.
#21 - mr_x
Quote from hrtburnout :
3) Belgium

Is the grand plan still going ahead then?

and there was you saying about a week or 2 ago that you don't want your new computer anymore because you can happily play LFS at 60fps instead of 20000000000fps that you're getting now....

Anyway... I'd like Santa to bring me one of these:
Sony CDX-GT610 CD/MP3 in-car head unit
and all the wires and facia plate to go with it.
Quote from mcintyrej :LOL. -50 degrees doesn't occur anywhere but liquid nitrogen. I doubt Harjun is getting some of that for christmas! Harjun, overclocking isn't limited by temperatures, i think your CPU will fart out before you get even 4.0Ghz.

Do us the favor of not mentioning a word about what you've done, it will make this place a happy place!

Quite some time ago on a TV show, they overclocked a P4 2.2 GHz (or something like that) to 4.08 GHz I think, with just that, liquid nitrogen to cool it.

Back then, the P4 2.2 GHz was a screaming fast processor.

And while we're at it, my list

1. G25
2. 1993 Toyota Hilux 4x4 pickup truck to replace my aging Nissan. 1993 because that was the last year for the Japanese serial numbers. 1994 and on were built here in the US.
3. DX7, and no, definitely not computer graphics. Dustin knows what this is (still waiting for my package Dustin, but I'll be happy with the DX6 like I mentioned back then )
4. GWS E-Starter to go with the DX7
5. Maybe a BP21 to hop up the E-Starter after my aileron training. I'll need some lipos and a lipo charger to go along with it as well.
1. Xbox 360
2. Halo 3
3. Call of Duty 4
4. free time
1. 3-in-1 printer/scanner/photocopier for my room. Will make my college life infinitely easier.
2. Sleep. Oh god how I miss sleep...
3. Beer. That's not really a present, though, I'll be buying it either way.
1-Microsoft Zune (Already Placed the order)
2-New Jordans (sneakers for people outside the states)
3-An Hd DvD player for my plasma
4-LFs Patch Y (DUH**)

Edit- 5-Another xbox 360 since I broke my first one (If My dad would buy me one he thinks it would do tha same with the new one)

Christmas wish list
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG