The online racing simulator
Don`t you just hate working Saturdays?
(28 posts, started )
Well I do!
Now I`m heading to work, and will not be home before the evening, what a waste of a good day.

Have fun every one of you little bastards that has this day free, enjoy it!

What do you think about working saturdays?
I think working on Saturdays is for chumps and I wouldn't be caught dead doing it
saturdays are ok if i have redbull:P plus i get double time!
at the moment tho only work i get is on a satarday. but not this sataraday though.
Think positive, you have a job.
Think positive, money buys you stuff.

But things you own end up owning you.
I do two jobs and work 7 days a week so be thankfull you have 1 day off
#8 - JTbo
I work sometimes sundays, but luckily I have some freetime too to make that up :P
it kinda sucks, but i earn some cash,
btw i'm working now, at the carwash
#10 - JTbo
Quote from kiss me :it kinda sucks, but i earn some cash,
btw i'm working now, at the carwash

Water resistant laptop
I'm in office now (shouldn't be browsing lol). I don't work every saturday and I don't mind it that much.
At least it keeps me from drinking too much on friday.

Off to work now and I'll probably have to work tommorow. Now that sucks.
That's just how people who work from home or are in private buisness work :\ (I guess).
And I`m back from work woohoo!
AND GUESS WHAT?!
The boss said that I need to work tomorror evening too -.-
Quote from The Very End :What do you think about working saturdays?

What's so special about saturdays? It's just another day, makes no difference to me.
Quote from The Very End :And I`m back from work woohoo!
AND GUESS WHAT?!
The boss said that I need to work tomorror evening too -.-

More hours -> more money -> more money to spend!

Think positively
I know, but I really don`t want to be on work to 23.30, then 9.30 I have to go to work again :/
I don't like working weekends either, exactly why everytime I get asked I say "no".
#17 - JTbo
Funny thing is that if we really would like, we could have 3 days work week, we would just use more technology and throw away more profit thinking, will never happen with such barbaric race as humans, though

If you don't believe, check how much you did produce (work that managed to finish) in a year at 60's and today, with current technology we work quite many times that what we did at 60's but why we still work our arses off?
Yea, i work today, kinda sucks, there are good football matches on TV..
I work 2 days and then i am 2 days free, and then it goes in the circle, so sometimes i work saturday AND sunday, and it's a nightshift, from 16:00 to 03:00/04:00 am.. and most of that time i'm in front of the computer so that's the reason for my high post count in the past year.. I used to do some texture work for LFS and waste the time on that, but i'm still idling, waiting to see what Eric hides in his sleeve..
And as someone said, you're lucky to have a job, nothing worst than an empty wallet..
i just came home,i like it and not at the same time.
I like it,coz after work i can work on my car,clean it,tune it fix it etc.
i hate it coz its too late when i get home,ill be up till midnight or more,than sunday i wake up 3 pm,and the day is already gone
for me saturday is the BEST day of the week to work (at least where i work it is) mainly because your constantly busy and doing something, so the time goes quicker...... some good staff members in on saturdays to
I work Saturdays, and Sundays, and THIS year I am even working f***ing BOXING DAY and New Years Day as well...
I have been working stupid days for almost 13 years now.. and its bloody great having the 'weekend' in midweek...no crowds in the shops, no massive queues for the cinema..peace and quiet in the pubs..

I will never forget one fine Saturday, the 'Great Unwashed' (what we call students who continually have protest marches for sod-all!) were having a demo about something or other, and one was walking slowly (and deliberately) in front of my bus...I leaned out of the window and said something along the lines of "Why dont you get a job instead of being a pain in the arse"? ..to which the young, hairy tree hugger replied: "At least I'm not a sad bastard working on a Saturday"!!

A passing Plod then grabbed his collar and said: "I work Saturdays too...and your nicked!"
I work saturday + sunday every week, and have done for the last couple of years. Monday is my day off at the moment, so unlike most people, I love mondays

Least I still get a lay-in on sundays, don't start till 2pm. Gives me a couple of hours to recover from sat night before an 8hr shift.
Quote from Bladerunner :I work Saturdays, and Sundays, and THIS year I am even working f***ing BOXING DAY and New Years Day as well...
I have been working stupid days for almost 13 years now.. and its bloody great having the 'weekend' in midweek...no crowds in the shops, no massive queues for the cinema..peace and quiet in the pubs..

I have to agree. I live way out in the country. I work Monday through Friday and hate having weekends off. If I need to go somewhere into town, it's traffic jams and idiot crowds everywhere. I'd much rather have off in the middle of the week. Actually, I'd much rather be on my old 12 hour/day schedule when I never worked more than 4 straight, and had a full week off every month .

BTW, what the heck is "Boxing day"? You calling that Christmas?
Quote from mrodgers :
BTW, what the heck is "Boxing day"? You calling that Christmas?

Boxing Day = 26th December..St Stephens Day to be accurate

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG