The online racing simulator
Halfords Racing buys in to Search Engine Driving!

It is with great pleasure that Halfords Racing has signed the very well respected driver from Canada, called:

BOOGLE

We at Halfords are delighted to accept Dave "Boogle" in to our growing team of fast and upcoming drivers. We hope that we can help the community grow as a whole and enjoy the racing sim we have all come to be a part of.

Congrats to Boogle and welcome to our group.

We are expanding faster than a nuclear fission lol!
Congrats and welcome.
congrats to boogle and HR.

what's your team's purpose? Dominate CTRA Race 2?
Whooooo Hooooo
Welcome aboard!
You must have used the wrong search engine. (Your supposed to use GOOGLE not BOOGLE) You typed in the best LFS team and came up with a bunch of misfits instead
Good for us though!!
See ya later EH!
Quote from psychometalist :congrats to boogle and HR.

what's your team's purpose? Dominate CTRA Race 2?

Only for having the domination to go RACE END :P
congrats guys
gratz, but i think u guys need to re-name this section of the forum to the HR Team forum.
Quote from anttt69 :gratz, but i think u guys need to re-name this section of the forum to the HR Team forum.

Well done lads!!
hahaha...welcome aboard m8
Nice one Boogle good choice

Welcome Mate
Quote from psychometalist :what's your team's purpose? Dominate CTRA Race 2?

What, from the back?

Congrats guys, HR is really growing at the moment.
Thanks all
Found this thread a little late ...but thanks all for your kind comments
I could swear that I pressed Search button today in the morning.
Quote from okijuhans :I could swear that I pressed Search button today in the morning.

i pressed enter button morning.. And guess what... - twice!
No new drivers today. I am disappointed. Slow growth
Remember , I am in the team. The second team leader. I drove with you and I said if Nightfly cant beat me then I am in the team :P
If only it were that easy m8.
lol soovija, ps i beat ur time that night....
Quote from okijuhans :Remember , I am in the team. The second team leader. I drove with you and I said if Nightfly cant beat me then I am in the team :P

i must had been sleeping lately. We have a second team leader . never knew that, ahh well time is flying I guess........................

oohhhhh its a joke hahahahaha lol second team leader, Howabout 7894578026 teamleader .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG