The online racing simulator
SamH reaches Platinum!!!
Congratualations to Sam on getting his Platinum licence tonight. All your hard work has paid off!!!

Now, stop with the CTRA website and start racing more often and you will be a titanium racer soon!!

Well done buddy
C'mon Sam, we all know you've fiddled with the database and given yourself a few thousand points. :shhh: Cheating little s**t.

Congrats Sam, well done!
#3 - SamH
hehe! Thanks matey! It has taken a long time to get here.. and it feels great, now I've finally done it! I'll definitely spend more time in the servers.. I've spent far too much energy building the CTRA system with Becky, and nowhere near enough time enjoying it.. and it really is great fun! I've been missing out!!
Go on then, how many races did that take?
#5 - SamH
Quote from STROBE :C'mon Sam, we all know you've fiddled with the database and given yourself a few thousand points. :shhh: Cheating little s**t.

ROFL! I'm sure some people would believe that's the case, but none of us has a single point that we haven't earned. We're very proud of that
#6 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :Go on then, how many races did that take?

I was most of the way through Gold before we launched the X-System. Since then, I've done 146 races.. over 1000 laps

I'm far from being a fast driver, as anyone will tell ya.. but I'm at least consistently crap
lol sam, well done mate, now to get my silver so i can get on race 2 and woop your ass (damn ive gotta stop dreaming, ***me hits myself and says get real***lol)
I was silver when X launched, and now I'm 25% to Platinum, I'm just lazy and live in the wrong timezone.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I was silver when X launched, and now I'm 25% to Platinum, I'm just lazy and live in the wrong timezone.

I share your pain!
SamH in a GT1 Jeez I don't want to even think about it Hehe

Well done mate I look forward to many great battles I'm sure
#11 - SamH
Thankees kindly! Yeah, I'm looking forward to running with the big boys now! LOL! GTRs are actually my fave in LFS.. but I have REALLY loved running the GT2s.. fabulous class! Having the option of the GTR is great
awesome job Sam.... been great fun of late on the CTRA2 and nice I can at least crash without taking you out... I must have improved

Well done mate... very well deserved!!! If I hadn't been docked 4000 points I would be with you - hahahahahahaha
grats proving what becky has denied ever since
its all just grind and even the least talented most ham fisted drivers can rise to the top
#14 - SamH
LMAO! Hey, I ain't actually all that bad in a GT2! I really only suck on road tyres!
#15 - SamH
Quote from StableX :If I hadn't been docked 4000 points I would be with you - hahahahahahaha

I'd sooner read a Stephen King novel than your licence notes.. at least the novel would be shorter, and would be less likely to give me nightmares afterwards
grats samH
Congratulation
Now reach for the skies, to obtain the unobtaniium lisence xD (right spelled btw?)
Hehehe, nice one SamH, believe me, its a LOOONNNNGGG way from Platinum to Titanium, I doubt I will ever get to Titanium!!!
Quote from danowat :Hehehe, nice one SamH, believe me, its a LOOONNNNGGG way from Platinum to Titanium, I doubt I will ever get to Titanium!!!

At least not with that spirit!
Comon you lazy bastard, drive drive drive drive and when your about to die, then you drive drive drive drive drive drive and drive some more. That sounds fun eh?

Congratulations Sam. Now you have the necessary licence to steward the STCC next year... *wink*

Quote from Shotglass :grats proving what becky has denied ever since
its all just grind and even the least talented most ham fisted drivers can rise to the top

Oh i'm quite open about the fact that MMO's are addictive and certain play elements where lifted whole from the format but the change is that MMO's require no skill to play and progress, take Eve for example ... you actually still progress your character when you are offline! With the CTRA X-System you need to put the effort in and also have the skill.
let's go everybody : OLE for Sam --> :laola:
#22 - Jakg
Platinum Drivers - High 5!

About time Sam, congratumalations.

Well done Sam, ye are indeed worthy
Quote from Becky Rose :
With the CTRA X-System you need to put the effort in and also have the skill.

But Sam just had platinum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG