The online racing simulator
#26 - SamH
hehe! Maybe I'm not as crap as I make out..

[edit] Nahh.. I am!
Nice one Sam
I was there when SamH blasted with join ...
Congrats.
samh + gtr = scary , the cars too quick for his brain, me gets a 'no longer welcome' message under my name lol, no sam wouldnt do that, i hope, lol
congrats
Wicked job Sam

Nice going!! Look forward to racing you when your in a GT1 now so you can keep up to all us GT2's Just kidding m8! Enjoy it, it takes a long fu&^ing time and effort to get there and you deserve it

PS: Thanks for adding those points you took from StableX to my license! I told you no one would know
#31 - SamH
Quote from fujiwara :I was there when SamH blasted with join ...
Congrats.

You pwnd in that race! http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=r ... detail&raceId=2296324 Nice drive!
Quote from james12s :samh + gtr = scary , the cars too quick for his brain, me gets a 'no longer welcome' message under my name lol, no sam wouldnt do that, i hope, lol

hehe... hmm...
Quote from Toddshooter :Wicked job Sam

Nice going!! Look forward to racing you when your in a GT1 now so you can keep up to all us GT2's Just kidding m8! Enjoy it, it takes a long fu&^ing time and effort to get there and you deserve it

PS: Thanks for adding those points you took from StableX to my license! I told you no one would know

hehe! Thanks matey! (and yeah, don't tell Andy! )
Quote from SamH :I'd sooner read a Stephen King novel than your licence notes.. at least the novel would be shorter, and would be less likely to give me nightmares afterwards

ROFL - my car is called Christine

#34 - SamH
Quote from niall09 :Pwned my arse
One more lap and he would have been in his own words "dead meat"

hehe.. yeah, you were after him! LOL! You were both motoring in that race!
Well done Sam hope to see you on track more.
#36 - SamH
Thanks John! I'll definitely be around a lot more, now. I was racing earlier, but I was definitely in need of a setup, so I went single player to get some together. I'll be on track in the next few days, testing them out
Well done Sam, I was there to watch there great moment. Still owndering where the champagne is ? Was looking forward to having a shot with you celebrating

Great job m8, well deserved its a hard battle out there to get the points but you come through and it payed off

- edit - : Seen Sam race last night trying to do the GTR class, omg we had major crashes we never had before Sam wasnt platinum
#38 - SamH
LOL! It was awful last night! It's so long since I drove a GTR on anything other than ASNat that I figured some offline practice was needed! LOL!
i just told him to not look at the gauges when he was running so tracks lol
A late grats from me.
Grats Sam!!! arty:
grats on platinum dude.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG