The online racing simulator
1] all things mentioned in this thread
2] better graphics

3] built-in most advanced hyper LFSTweak.
Quote from Jakg :Because Scawen has said that South City WILL be updated in Patch Y.

I know, and I agree that the Classic chicane has to be redone. But I was just wondering when something will happen in Fern Bay
Quote from ATHome :I know, and I agree that the Classic chicane has to be redone. But I was just wondering when something will happen in Fern Bay

Fern Bay is old or awfull for the eyes, but the tracks are ok!
Quote from thisnameistaken :1) Bodykits and NOS
2) An open city where you can drive around, and traffic lights in the autocross editor.

Guess it was a joke, or n00bfeeder
I don't care, I just hope it is something I'll notice. AI is just the illegal unlocker's dream, and about 5% of licensed racers actually WANT it (as far as I can tell). I won't notice the difference at all, it might as well be a "solar system orbiting patterns" update.
1. Graphics
2. Damage (Why cant we blow the engline with the transmission, why doesnt it get overheated. After crashing at 230km/h the car should not start.)
Who needs AI anyway? The time used for Ai-improving could be used for soo many things that are more important in my eyes..
1: improvements in the audio department
2: new tracks
3: dont be greedy
1. AI
2. new interiors

what i'd like:

1. damage
2. audio improvements
I mentioned before what I belived might come, but what I want is a better damage system.
1. Big overall engine upgrades (physic, AI, graphic, sound)
2. Southcity
I'd like to see:
1) Most of setup options removed from road cars
2) Improved clutch, engine and transmission models incl. damage

What's more probable:
1) Improved AI (whyyyyy... whyyyyyyyyyy... baaaaa... )
2) Improved scoreboards and statistics to feed Victor's fetish of improving LFSWorld.
Quote from spankmeyer :I'd like to see:
1) Most of setup options removed from road cars
2) Improved clutch, engine and transmission models incl. damage

What's more probable:
1) Improved AI (whyyyyy... whyyyyyyyyyy... baaaaa... )
2) Improved scoreboards and statistics to feed Victor's fetish of improving LFSWorld.

I just want to ask, how can it be more ..well improved from now? LFSW is great, easy to use and I canot think of any other way to improve it.
#39 - Woz
Cars and tracks
1) LFS.exe
2) Some vob files
Quote from mattlikespeoples :1. Better 64 bit OS compatability so i can play online
2. secret christmas suprise/AI/hopefully collision detection

i thank jakg for finally figuring this out. windows updated my drivers automatically which made my ethernet adapter not work for that final connection stage of lfs. back online now.

for my real 2 areas of suspected focus:

1)AI-so LFS can go beta and maybe final sooner. (greater reccognition from outside ppl)
2)collision detection- for obvios reasons
Probably:

1. AI (unfortunately, for an ONLINE racing simulator.. :tilt
2. GTR interiors, improved south city

what would i want:

1. ALL new interiors
2. Improved physics/multiplayer/new track area..
#43 - Chri
Quote from Mr.Muh :Who needs AI anyway? The time used for Ai-improving could be used for soo many things that are more important in my eyes..

+1

Why you need better AI ? If i want to race against someone i go online... I cant figure out why so many ppl want a better AI

As Mr.Muh said, the time for imrpoving the AI could be used for better things.

What i would like to see:

1. More physic (Engine & brake overheating, better damage system, water + oil temp maybe.. etc)
2. Aero
3. NO dx10 please

This is a sim and dont need to look like Need for Speed.
Quote from marzman :1) AI
2) Crash detection/impact

Do u mean airbags? lol

That would be cool but quite annoying

And btw.... are the drivers in LFS actually shown to be strapped in with seatbelt or race harness thingy? If not they're risking their lives!

I would like to see an auto auto gearbox instead of a manual that is automatically changed, although it would be useless for racing, nice for cruising - saves the wear on my 'S' and 'X' keys lol (it has been talked about in other threads)

and better damage with parts falling off
Quote from Chri :Why you need better AI ? If i want to race against someone i go online... I cant figure out why so many ppl want a better AI

As Mr.Muh said, the time for imrpoving the AI could be used for better things.

"Chri
S2 licensed

Online at: [SR]AI Only!"

Sorry, I just had to do that.

I actually agree with you, I couldn't care less about the AI.
I bet ten bucks there won't be a next update.

1> GFX improvements
2> Collision Improvement
Quote from Whisper :I bet ten bucks there won't be a next update.

You're confusing LFS with netKarPoo
1. Better transmission simulation (clutch, neutral gear handling, transmission types)
2. Better engine simulation (oil pressure, water heat)
What will happen

1- Surprise
2- Ai

What i Would like

1- Physics (aero,tyres...)
2- Damage

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG