The online racing simulator
[SR]AI Only! Server now open!
(33 posts, started )
As the title suggests, we are now running a AI only server, this server is for AI drivers (3 allowed per guest) and no humans are allowed to drive! this may sound boaring, but is actually a lot of fun!

Please come along for a race!
?
But how can we race then if there is not allowed to be any humans in race? Is it the AI vs the AI? Meaning that the AI I add will race agains the one you added?
Quote :Is it the AI vs the AI?

Yes. Mine's faster than yours.
Pretty much, yes

But don't be put off, it's a lot more exciting (and frustrating!) then it sounds!
zOMG! I saw Scawen on there!

DK

Edit: My AI is SLOW!
HAHAHAHAHAAH, long time since i seen something that funny HAHAHA
Where's that replay

Agreed, the server rocks

DK
#8 - CSU1
I wrecked Scawen LOL!
My AI are like De Cesaris

DK
My AI was going to win, but he ran out of fuel
Always put AI on with 100% fuel

DK
xD

Lol, maybe I take the AI of mine out for a test, bet it`s act like crap tho I`mTheFastestAiThereIs should be the name.
If scawen won he might have been testing new ai although i wonder that being compatible.
This is a very fun concept. You can sit back, have a bite to eat, and watch your AI wreck each other.
AI races are soooooo much fun! I must join this weekend. the command ingame is /ai BTW.
Excellent concept, my first win on lfs
yup, i have to admit its Great fun
Haha yeah its great fun, My BF1 AI's are really slow and they like to follow each other instead of having battles with the others lol
Oh I get the point of this server! It's like going to the horse track to gamble, but now the track comes to you!!! I guess it was only a matter of time before gambling was introduced in LFS...
I remember doing this a long time ago . You would set up a funky course for the so and see who would win lol.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I remember doing this a long time ago . You would set up a funky course for the so and see who would win lol.

I remember that! I pawed Niko and your AIs!
ppppph you wish :rolleyes:. Your ai would always crash at the jump lol.
Really had a blast yesterday lol!
Didn`t expect the AI to make that amount of fun and action.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Oh I get the point of this server! It's like going to the horse track to gamble, but now the track comes to you!!! I guess it was only a matter of time before gambling was introduced in LFS...

Watch this space!!!!!!
Suggestion (spinoff) Being able to give the AI commands like 'go faster', 'pit this lap' etc

DK
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG