The online racing simulator
Some Stock looking skins...
(62 posts, started )
Re Worked skins and...A XFG VERSION!
Long time no see guys, I've done some modifications to my skins and i've finally done some XFG skins.

As u can see i've added details on the rear bumper of the XR GT Turbo(to be less likely to the XR GT) and redone the emblems(of all the cars)...they shine now.

I've redone the front grill (copied from the new mustang bullitt) since my last one was crap and I added the liscense plate cover. I dont know I should keep the vents in black looks ok but feels odd too.

The front of the XR GT 1.8S and Light Tune version adds black front vents and the back on all XR GT adds a space between the bumper and the muffler.

There the base model with the new front grill and plate cover.

And now....The XRG version

The GTI version (add a sunroof and sportier front rear bumpers)

The GTI Light Tune version(add a carbon bonnet, euro front side lights and a sunroof)

And the base model

If u look at the details u can see that the back bumper of the base model isnt the same as the GTI model....it's less sporty and there's no vent like the GTI, plus the side lights arent the same as the GTI.
I've also added little 1.3l emblems on the base model.

As for now it's just a preview. I wont release anything(unless u guys can't wait for it) until I get the Dirty(rally), Old car (scratchs,dirty,rust and faded colours), Damaged, Ghetto (parts with other colors,damage rust). I just want to make a big zip out of it and release it into a new thread. It will be a long project...

Keep putting comments, tell me what improvement I could do get my cars better.
fantastic! can you do some for S2 cars?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :fantastic! can you do some for S2 cars?

I guess he's more motivated to do skins he can actually use ingame
Looking forward to the big package btw
Me too those cars look very nice. I drive around in simple skins with badges and emblems on mostly. Just makes it more...normal.
Quote from herki :I guess he's more motivated to do skins he can actually use ingame
Looking forward to the big package btw

Not really...i've already done the same kind of skins for the others cars of LFS except that i was stuck with the RB4 and they werent hi res. Maybe after this project I'll released them in hi res with all the features I have now in a second package.

edit: oh....forgot to mention I wont do any skin for thoses cars: -LX4 -LX6 -UF1000 -RaceAbout -Formula cars and -UF1000 GTR. Why? Because I hate the UF1000 and as for the others it's because I dont see any potential in them (I've done some skins on them and they dint changed that much + it was way too easy to do).
Man! Thank you so much! I am glad to see that you did what you said with the XFG! Well done, here again

I really love all your stock looking cars skins
i cant download the skins r 2 small????
NICE ill try em
i done a stock skin for XFG a while ago you may like...

Chapz
Attached images
XFG_Chapz_GTi_1.jpg
Nice chaps!
nice! are you gonna release these stock skins Kawakita?
Likey them.

Any chance you'll make a stock looking RB4? The RB4 is my favorite car.
Wow, ireally, really like that updated front and vent! keep it up man! ask for s2 for christmas!
I can't wait for those new skins to come out! How's it going with those skins anyway? Making good progress?
are these free to edit?
bump

any news on this? I really want the XFG ones!
yes XFG FTW!!!

but his last activity was November 22nd...
Am back!
Long time no see guys...am back! I dint connected my self for months because I dint had internet anymore. I was using my school's computers to create and send those skins on this forum...but I got kicked out(putting too much of my time on theses skins :razz. But now that I got internet and a decent version of photoshop on my computer...so am back to business Just let me take time to relearn photoshop and I'll be sending the new skins like I've promise in a pack
woot can't wait.
Quote from Kawakita :Long time no see guys...am back! I dint connected my self for months because I dint had internet anymore. I was using my school's computers to create and send those skins on this forum...but I got kicked out(putting too much of my time on theses skins :razz. But now that I got internet and a decent version of photoshop on my computer...so am back to business Just let me take time to relearn photoshop and I'll be sending the new skins like I've promise in a pack

I love you
woo your back i allwase loved your skins
Could you send me those Skins? Just the White ones with carbon etc for XFR XFG and XRT? WOuld be allot faster then waiting for the Links to WOrk, I,m no member at Rapidshare

But nice skins E-mail : hotjansan@hotmail.com
What do you want with XFR and XRT skins?
Some beauty shots ;)
Am not dead....lol.
Drool!....a bit...

I dont know why...but this pic came up like if it was in a 80's-90's Honda brochure o_O

The XRG will be available to only 2 versions this year, Base and S. To make it a bit realistic I've decided that some color will be available with the XRG Base only and vice versa for the XRG S.
The S and the base model have different front styling and lights

The XRT will be available in normal and the limited tune edition that is only offered in White, Black and Red.

Badging has been upgraded again, the lights as well and a bunch of other stuff (I'll post some pics about it tommorrow).

Am almost finished with the XRG/XRT...just got some little details to finish up and it should be good

As for the XFG...am working on it after. It's gonna take some time (I really mean it!!! a bit of time XD) through since I need to think about the design.

Stay tuned....

OHH and a question for u guys...who lost faith in me? lol
good to see you back.

I did not know anything about this until now

Some Stock looking skins...
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG