The online racing simulator
G25 900 degree turn probs
(15 posts, started )
Hey, i bought a G25 racing wheel and when I go to the LFS options menu I set wheel turn to 900 degrees. But when I go in the game the wheel only turns 90 degrees each way, but i can see the wheel in game turn 900. Is there something i have to do with the logitech profiler or is there something else i gota change?
You need to set the wheel turn percentage in 'game controllers' in windows control panel as well as in the game. My advice is to use the Logitech Profiler software and set up a profile for each game you play. That way, when you launch a game your preferred wheel turn/button/FF settings will be applied automatically.

Also, if you set the wheel to 900deg in the control panel, set 'wheel turn compensation' in LFS to 1.00. This allows the G25 wheel lock to match that of whatever car you are driving.

Oh, and buy S2. Your G25 will cry if you don't..

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot man, & dont wory S2 is on my christmas list cant wait
Just a quick question, what have all of you set your wheels too?
Quote from CR33PING D3ATH :Just a quick question, what have all of you set your wheels too?

Depends of race, go get ready setups from teaminferno site.
Quote from CR33PING D3ATH :Just a quick question, what have all of you set your wheels too?

Force effects:- 105%
Spring:- 0%
Damper:- 0%
Rotation:- 900deg
Return to centre:- off

Wheel turn compensation in LFS set to 1.00 - allows correct lock for each car.

This is fun and realistic to me, however I sometimes reduce the wheel turn amount depending on the combo.
what does the spring and damper stuff do?
Look here on how to set up ur g25 correctly
Quote from niall09 :Look here on how to set up ur g25 correctly

Why use 720 if G25 supports 900? (Getting mine next week :tilt
most cars are 720*
Quote from niall09 :most cars are 720*

But do they support 900?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
lol
I find that using 900deg and wheel turn compensation of 1.00 makes the wheel rotaion match that of the on screen wheel exactly, regardless of car. Only downside is you mlose the FFB stops at full lock, but you rarely use that much lock anyhow.
Quote from Origamiboy :I find that using 900deg and wheel turn compensation of 1.00 makes the wheel rotaion match that of the on screen wheel exactly, regardless of car. Only downside is you mlose the FFB stops at full lock, but you rarely use that much lock anyhow.

Then limit rotation to 720 degrees. At 1.00 compensation you still have the rotations matched PLUS you get FFB stops for road cars.
720 i beleve its the rotation of the car's steering wheel. why not match your steering wheel turns to LFS's?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :720 i beleve its the rotation of the car's steering wheel. why not match your steering wheel turns to LFS's?

because i disabled the simulated steering wheel im sure some people do to.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG