The online racing simulator
[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
lol, you're supposed to practice before the event! not after it
I trained in Sunday morning ( i know that MOE is in the evening).
Quote from okijuhans :I trained in Sunday morning ( i know that MOE is in the evening).

ant was talking about BOTT.
Quote :Calendar
August 25th - Blackwood GP Reverse - XFG/XRG 50laps
September 8th - Aston North Reverse - TBO 35 laps
September 22nd - Westhill International - XFR/UFR 50laps
October 6th - Fern Bay Green Reverse - LRF 50laps
October 20th - Kyoto Ring National Reverse - GTR - 50laps
November 3rd - Aston Grand Touring Reverse - FOX 35laps
November 17th - Kyoto Ring Long - F08 45laps
December 1st - South City Town - MRT 50laps
(every fortnight on saturday)

that's what it says on BOTT subforum.
Silly me, but now i can practice MRT and i will try to get very good time.
Quote from okijuhans :Silly me, but now i can practice MRT and i will try to get very good time.

you do that
Team Competition!
Right people, in order to finish the season on a high I am holding a little competition to see who is the fastest [PM] driver in the MRT.

The combo is: MRT @ SO Town & you can check your position here

You have one week! Best of Luck

Current Standings

1. 66 anttt69 Parkfield Motorsport MRT 1.26.910
2. 77 bozo Parkfield Motorsport MRT 1.27.150
3. 84 istabraq Parkfield Motorsport MRT 1.27.190
4. 120 psychometalist Parkfield Motorsport MRT 1.27.850
5. 146 okijuhans Parkfield Motorsport MRT 1.28.260
Tomorrow I get 1.27 for sure
I was sleeping didn't see it sorry

Better ready my wheel and red bull
Damn 1.28.26 :P
Best racer of the moment:
Racer okijuhans
Driven Distance 381 Km
Laps 98
Races won 10
Second 0
Third 0
Finished 10
Qualifications 2

lol... keep it up mate
Lol yesterday 1105 km, but i will try that 1.27 time. Crazy MRT.
Quote from anttt69 :
5. ?? BuRak ??

lol I'm too embarassed to go online and do a lap.

I haven't passed the 1.29 barrier offline and It seems impossible for me. I spin out too much and no matter what I changed the setup I couldn't do any better. Seems I'm getting worse. Looks like MRT isn't the car suitable for me.

MRT skin coming soon.

edit: did a couple of laps online and pb: 1.29.41 (bad) listed 169th.

and the skin is ready. If anything is wrong tell me and I'll change it.
Attached images
MRT_PM.jpg
It says url is invalid or smth like that. Maybe it is my problem only ?
#66 - bozo
Competition Update
The Competition is really hotting up now

Bozo stole the top spot putting in a quick 1.27 with istabraq snapping at his heals, only fractions behind.
Still waiting for the young guns to shine :sleep2:

Istabraq has put in a whopping 166 laps on this combo & is improving all the time. Now i've gone &
done a 26.9 Beat that.

Top 3
1. Ant
2. Bozo
3. Isty
#68 - bozo
Quote from psychometalist :lol I'm too embarassed to go online and do a lap.

What a difference a day makes, eh? You're down in the 1:27s and improving now.

I find whenever I start a combo I'm usually very slow. But build it up slowly, learning consistency first, then learning where to push and make up the time. It also greatly helps to race online with others, and pick up a setup that suits your style. Maybe I should keep quiet ... there's already too much competition with Ant and Isty, without another driver challenging for that top spot.
Quote from bozo :What a difference a day makes, eh? You're down in the 1:27s and improving now.

I find whenever I start a combo I'm usually very slow. But build it up slowly, learning consistency first, then learning where to push and make up the time. It also greatly helps to race online with others, and pick up a setup that suits your style. Maybe I should keep quiet ... there's already too much competition with Ant and Isty, without another driver challenging for that top spot.

lol

Yes I've improved my time to 1:27:85 thanks to Ant. It turns out my setup was crap nothing to do with me actually.

And don't worry I can never be as good as you, Ant and Istabraq.

btw, i never thought BOTT servers are open for races, that was a great experience before the race. Next year we'll be better for sure
#70 - bozo
Quote from anttt69 :Now i've gone &
done a 26.9 Beat that.

I had 1 last try tonight to get into the 1:26s, but couldn't get there whilst online. I then decided to do 1 hotlap session so that I could save my replay, and hit a 1:26.9 in the fourth lap . I uploaded it to LFSWorld, in case you don't believe me .

Oh, forgot to mention, if you count the hundredths of a second I'm still behind you Ant.

Well done all, great little competition to end the season with.
well done bozo pretty damn close. dunno why u think i wouldn't believe you?
so, who's going to race tonight?

edit: sorry didn't see the entry form.
#73 - bozo
He he, I matched my 1:26.99 in the final lap of qualifying tonight. Started 15th in pool 2, and finished 5th.

I hope Ant will talk us through the final lap in the race from his perspective . Seriously bad luck that one, me thinks. I watched the replay of your first lap too - did anybody not hit you! That was like pinball.
Yes, one unlucky race for ant indeed... He also did a nice 1.26.73 (IIRC). And congrats Bozo, for a nice 5th. place finish
bott final round
taken from other forum:

What can I say, apart from absolute carnage. We were all warned @ the start to take care in lap 1, but what happens. A complete mess! Drivers that I would of expected to know better causing stupid pile ups on lap 1 of a 50 lap race.

The incident that ruined the race for so many as the chain reaction took its toll, was caused by errors made by sick & dodo. Sick clipped the wall before T3 & slowed a little so dodo decided he would try & sneak past just meters before the turn in point. Sick had'nt noticed dodo go up the inside & they touched, crashed & spun causing a massive chain reaction of a pile up as the rest of the field came piling round & had no where to go.

thats my little rant i had over @ the bott forum

After the carnage I rejoined a lap down & drove the ass off my little car unlapping myself as i went. Three pb's later & i had worked my way back into 10th place , unfortunately on the last lap I eased off a bit to much, just clipping the inside of the hairpin & rolling it :doh:. anyways I only lost two places finishing a lowly 12th.

gratz to bozo for his 5th place, great drive . How he manage to survive the carnage i'll never know.

I will put up the results & standings when the championship table has been finalised.

[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG