The online racing simulator
InSlowMotion
(46 posts, started )
#26 - Waz
Best LFS movie i've seen. Touched my heart.
great work
Really well made, but i found it a bit tooooo slow

#29 - BURN
why is under your account name "S2 Licensed" and not "The LFS Movie Maker"

great stuff !! all of your vids

and btw i dont like singleplayer races too
WOW that was actually really damn amazing!

Oh and I love Muse too!!
What software did you use to make all the lines going across and the arrows with it?

Looks kinda neat..

I forgot to ask that..
Amazing!Should be the intro of LFS!
Was good and all but IMO you should of done some action sort of thing after a bit of the slow drama part
Quote from rroos :Was good and all but IMO you should of done some action sort of thing after a bit of the slow drama part

That would have destroyed the whole video IMO.

If you want an action video from Krani check out "Just Racing".
Quote from Boris Lozac :I would just change one thing if you ever make a new version
At the end, i would just change "getting beaten by a milisecond" and put "to win or loose by a milisecond.... that's racing".. i think that would sound better..

This movie tries to state that in LFS (and real racing too I think) it's more important to have a good close race than actually winning it. I've had a few finishes like the one in this movie after fights that lasted for rounds and rounds, in the end it doesn't really matter if you win or if you fought for 10th place. Your heart beats like mad, you're sweaty and you just had so much fun!
Quote from imprezzer :This movie tries to state that in LFS (and real racing too I think) it's more important to have a good close race than actually winning it. I've had a few finishes like the one in this movie after fights that lasted for rounds and rounds, in the end it doesn't really matter if you win or if you fought for 10th place. Your heart beats like mad, you're sweaty and you just had so much fun!

Exactly.
Quote from squad_e :What software did you use to make all the lines going across and the arrows with it?

Looks kinda neat..

I forgot to ask that..

I think it's all maked in Sony Vegas (And maybe in Photoshop). Correct me, if I'm wrong Krani...
the lines are flash animations, made with Macromedia Flash.
but the rest is made with sony vegas.

thx for all these comments, i'm glad you like it

and imprezzer is right, this movie is not about winning a race, its about having just nice racing. to fight for rounds and rounds, trying your best, pushing to your limit but in the end its possible that you lose by a 1/1000 of a second and you think, "damn, i have lost but this was an awesome race..." thats racing!
Just brilliant!
Despite all its technical qualities (nice choice of music BTW), I watched the vid with a detached mind. Not exactly bored, but... Something was missing.
Quote from Kraniwani :this movie is not about winning a race, its about having just nice racing. to fight for rounds and rounds, trying your best, pushing to your limit but in the end its possible that you lose by a 1/1000 of a second and you think, "damn, i have lost but this was an awesome race..." thats racing!

There lies the problem, methinks. The message (quoted above) does not fit the medium. Slow motion video is great if you want to express the beauty of car control, the "dance" of driver and car. But not if you want to give an impression of the thrill and frenzy of online racing, of long close fights. In that case you should use slo-mo sparingly, only for the close finish, say. You need normal-speed footage, hands working the wheel, roaring engines, screaming tyres, switchbacks, ...

Disclaimer: all IMHO, of course.
Nice video
how'd u do the lines ?
Premiere or AE?
Quote from Kraniwani :the lines are flash animations, made with Macromedia Flash.
but the rest is made with sony vegas.

Nice!

Good job.
wow, great video. The music was perfect as an introduction type video, really expresses your intent clearly. Personally I thought the beginning was just slightly too slow, maybe a start the race scenes slightly earlier, but my opinion is irrelevant. GREAT JOB.

ChiShi
I like that, really, this is live for speed.
Best vid ever.

InSlowMotion
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG