The online racing simulator
InSlowMotion
(46 posts, started )
InSlowMotion
hey,

i have made this movie some time ago. normaly this movie shouldnt be released because it wasnt really finished (well, its complete but i wanted to change many things...).
but since my HDD is crashed and dead with all my captured files i cant change it anymore, so i will release it now.

its a slowmotion vid with some online racing. i know that online scenes dosnt look so smooth, but i dont like single player racing

www.doktors-reich.de/Krani/InSlowMotion_beta_50fps.wmv (63MB)
and crappy youtube link ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8fqreiJwY
That was really, really nice!
.................................Wow :jawdrop:. That was amazing. It should be the new intro to LFS!
Damn, that was beautiful, Really...
I could watch this forever, flawless work
One of the best movies that I ever seen. Great work!
This video is sexy.
#7 - kaynd
Great work man:lovies3d:. Straight into my favorite LFS movies folder
Great video, one of the best if not the best. Keep good things coming
Absolutely superb! If the "not so good" version was that good, the one you were going to change must be perfect in every way, because that was very close to it! Brilliant slogan; ranks as being in the top 5 best videos I've seen and a sure contender for a trailer for the game; especially that slogan!
as i told u in msn yesterday......

:wow::cry::cry::cry:

for me is already perfect... great!
God damn, every movie we see something new, fantastic work.
Top class, it was excellent to watch.
Man, i got shivers up my spine with the slogan at the end.. Fantastic work, just fantastic! Thanks!
Awesome! btw:i saw a date said 2001? u did this in that year?
A+!
Fantastic!!
10/10
am i the only one that got bored
Fantastic!

10/10
Quote from sil3ntwar :am i the only one that got bored

I think the intro was a tad too long and the "running" part didn't fit too well. Other than that, it was very good.
So cool

added it to fav youtube movies
Quality could be better and I don't like font. Otherwise there is original idea, great timing (as always ) and in total good working.
8/10
I would just change one thing if you ever make a new version
At the end, i would just change "getting beaten by a milisecond" and put "to win or loose by a milisecond.... that's racing".. i think that would sound better..
#22 - axus
Amazing!
Thats the best LFS movie I have ever seen, it`s truelly beautifull!
Quote from e2mustang :Awesome! btw:i saw a date said 2001? u did this in that year?

Is Kraniwani some god? Lfs wasnt even released back then.
Beautiful movie!
it was made this year, 2007

InSlowMotion
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG