The online racing simulator
Quote from Tobsen00 :here you get three options:
1 - we are faster than you! This causes no problems.
2 - if this doesn't work, don't come near us, race "accidents" may occur. Your are no problem furthermore.
3 - 1) and 2) didn't work, so we can discuss after race like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7MgyVn8l8iw Everyone is welcome!

/edit
I just want to congratulate and thank [ORB]J.Ward for gathering first points for Team ORB in Team Challenge =]

lol and nice vid
suits to the occasion
@ Race King - yes i did run into you on lap 9 as i lost control under braking. After the collision I sat on the track & waited for you to rejoin (like a gentleman). You did not loose any positions at all.

In contrast your little knock was avoidable & you just carried on racing. Which was'nt very sporting of you as i lost two places . In the end none of it mattered as neither of us finished in the points.
Oh, how things can change.

I was pumped for the race. Set felt nice, times were good and the combo was truly nice. Quali went as expected and got myself into the top 10.

Race started fine - went wide in the first tight corner but many thanks for people spotting me in mirrors. Lost a few places but had amazing battles right until (on lap 4, I think) I misshifted before the righthander sweeper into 1st split, understeered on the grass and into the wall. Left front suspension damaged and I couldn't get my groove on again so I drove around frustrated on cruise control. My best lap that night was about 2 secs from my PB so I was quite crushed afterwards of the terrible outcome.
The race was really amazing. I didn't have a clean lap while qualifying cause i was keep finding other people in front of me. I also had race fuel (forgot to put less for qualifying). My place on the grid was 18th.

After T1 i was 16th trying to pass A.Collett and then i had a small contact with him which dropped me back at 22nd place (i think). I managed to climb up to 13th place and i had great battles. I am very happy with the result and i'm looking forward to SO4R. It is going to be a tough race..yet my aim is top 10 .
Quote from MijnWraak :which one the fat guy at the end taht slaps him, or the guy that gives him a dropkick through the window

Gotta admit tho, that dropkick was pretty cool, in a kind of spontaneous way. He was thinking :ILL JUST BE COOL AND DROP KICK HIS WINDOW THROUGH, RATHER THAN WAIT FOR HIM TO TAKE OF HIS HELMET AND RAIN BEATS DOWN UPON HIS FACE:
I'm surprised at only 30 participants (4 DNF) given the 36 signups including the reserves.
If you signed up and are available (i.e. not away like those who advised us in advance), the least you can do is take part like promised.
It's just one of those things that happens with league racing I think Gav, I expect the numbers will wane as we go through the season, like it did with RSSC2, it's a shame (because it takes a fair bit of effort to organise a league), but it's just one of those things.
#34 - bozo
For the current league, drivers signing up were ranked according to previous participation. An additional criteria for future leagues could be whether the driver has dropped out of any leagues without providing a reason. At least that might encourage a bit of communication before anybody stops racing in the league.

The grid has remained sizable during all the previous leagues, even if numbers do reduce a little.
I was hoping the "relegation" system, 2 missed events and put into reserves would help, but obviously not.

I am not overly worried about it, it's just one of those things, especially with the "wane" in LFS atm.....
I think 2 missed events would be too easily obtainable anyway, by missed you mean (not planned) or any absence?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG