The online racing simulator
Biggie Dethroned
(52 posts, started )
The real world?
Quote from e2mustang :Im not that fan of these wr guys... I Mean if some1 beats their wr, in 2 hours or so they take it back.it is just annoying to me:"Bah WTF u cant beat me su**er"

I don't agree. I think it adds a lot to the game. Some time ago I had a WR at Aston GT, Fo8. Then, because there was a league race running there Hawku beat that wr with 2 tenths or so, with him being the first one into 2:17. Then I was faster again, then he.. Eventually we both uploaded 5 hotlaps or so. In the end he did a 2:17.00. And finally I did a 2:16.99.

So it's cool.. Just offline fighting for 'pole'. :P

Just great stuff Ray! \o/
Quote from e2mustang :Im not that fan of these wr guys... I Mean if some1 beats their wr, in 2 hours or so they take it back.it is just annoying to me:"Bah WTF u cant beat me su**er"

And whats wrong with that?
Quote from baSh0r :biggie should drive 3 days then he has 20 wrs more again

biggie plays hotlapping, bawbag drives races.
Quote from Jonesy_ :And whats wrong with that?

Im just wondering,i see the picture how many laps they doing in hl mode to just beat it again..it is just interesting to me,but eh.. nvm
Congratulations from me too, I think he really deserves it, and not only for his driving/racing skills.
WR's are important, most of the setups we use online come from the ones the hot lappers make. I don't like Hot Lapping, it bores me, but most of my setups that I use in a race are evolved from hotlap sets.
you did it a while ago but good shit babe
pretty good coming from a racer aswell
I don't understand this perception that a guy who drives stupidly-fast laps in single-player couldn't win races online, or vice versa. I wouldn't want to race against Biggie.
Racing among others is completly diferent.
Plenty of people only drive fast if they get on the top places...other than that and they mess up too.
No doubt racing is a more complex task than hotlapping because it puts to test different skills since you have to evaluate and adapt your driving a lot more than in hotlapping.

But anyway no one is dissing Biggie's abilities and dedication here (I'd like to have them, for sure!), it's just that Bawbag is excellent in both racing and hotlapping.
Well spoken, totaly agree. You can be fast as hell, but still it wouldn`t help you one bit if you have no racing knowlege :/
Yeah I was racing on ConeDodgers 1 the other day and I came 2nd of 22. My fastets lap was 1:44.490 while the others behind me were doing like 1:41/42: xx.

The secret was to not making any mistakes and overtake people when they make one
The trouble with Ray is that he's... well, how to say it. He's just... Umm... he smells.

I'm not saying that because I'm jealous. No way. I was next to him on a bus the other day (not that he knew that! muhahahaha), and people were getting off to walk the last couple of miles. He might be quick, and he might have lots of racecraft tucked away, but it's come at the expense of personal hygiene, and that's not right (even if you come from China, who produce some of the smelliest people in the world!).

<insert further petty arguments here to make his achievement seem less amazing in an effort to hide the fact that one is slower>
Quote from tristancliffe :The trouble with Ray is that he's... well, how to say it. He's just... Umm... he smells.

I'm not saying that because I'm jealous. No way. I was next to him on a bus the other day (not that he knew that! muhahahaha), and people were getting off to walk the last couple of miles. He might be quick, and he might have lots of racecraft tucked away, but it's come at the expense of personal hygiene, and that's not right (even if you come from China, who produce some of the smelliest people in the world!).

<insert further petty arguments here to make his achievement seem less amazing in an effort to hide the fact that one is slower>

That confused the shit outta me
Was kinda expecting this Ray

This list has been reserved the "hotlappers" the latest few years, nice with some change
#42 - Jakg
Sidi, i think your "Humour Sensors" need to be recalibrated :P
Quote from sidi :@Tristan is it your post count that keeps you from getting a timeout on this forum because you really are an offensive person,not having ago for your above post alone but i see it all over this forum and it seems anyone or anything not in TristanWorld seems to fair game.

Woah, sense of humour failure alert!
:ices_rofl
Quote from tristancliffe :even if you come from China, who produce some of the smelliest people in the world!

That post made me laugh

O/T btw did you know that chinese people think we westerners stink also it has to do with the differences in our diets mostly

As to biggie not racing online much, alot of the older LFSers dont anymore doesnt mean he doesnt have racecraft just means he doesnt find the public servers as fun as hotlapping, that view can easily be understood at times.

Looking at his LFSWorld stats we see he has:
finished 634 races
been 1st in 402 of those
second in 124
and third in 54 that means he is on the podium 90+% of the time appears his racecraft is just fine

Anyway I have great respect for both of them and for that matter sidi and tristian and jtbo and J.B. and Gunn and well anyone that has been here longer than 5 mins
Well, I believe biggie wasnt really the fastest guy around anyway, he just had A LOT of time in his hands
bawbag can actually make some decent WR's which I cant beat that easily
I think most of the drivers who have over 15 WR's or so would be able to own 100 WR's , the only thing they would need to do would be to hotlap for them Mainly just the matter of who cares about having those and who doesnt
I would also love to have lots, but since S2 Alpha was released, I've been in constant fear of the hotlap clearing unfortunately this has been very postponed!
I really hope S2 full will be released soon and we can be sure that our hotlaps will have a long life until S3, so we could really push for them and hopefully the online handicaps will be gone too
Quote from RudiTurbo :I really hope S2 full will be released soon and we can be sure that our hotlaps will have a long life until S3, so we could really push for them and hopefully the online handicaps will be gone too

You mean a long life like 1 to 2 years? oh wait... sry couldn't resist
#48 - JeeP
the good thing about biggie that you wont see him on your rear view mirror

bawbag is a whole different story

cheers m8 !
Bawbag is a generally fast guy and congrats to him for proving it on both hotlap charts and races.
But apart from that I do not think that anyone gets destroyed because he lost some WR’s… even if he loses all of them, that doesn’t change my perception for e.g. Biggie been a wr capable driver.
And I think that the thread’s title is a bit… annoying-offensive-misleading (all these in one soft edged word that I can’t find)
Its all good, well done BB.

Biggie Dethroned
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG