The online racing simulator
Biggie Dethroned
(52 posts, started )
#1 - HVS5b
Biggie Dethroned
Congrats to Bawbag for his dedication and talent in pushing Biggie off the top of the WR hotlap ranks

We arra peepel
He cannot be dethroned if he's not playing, well at least thats what i think.
Oh the drama!

Will Biggie fold under pressure? Will he retaliate? When does the test patch section open? Does oval racing increase man-boob growth? Ahhhh the tension is killing me!
Quote from spankmeyer :Oh the drama!

Will Biggie fold under pressure? Will he retaliate? When does the test patch section open? Does oval racing increase man-boob growth? Ahhhh the tension is killing me!

Are you going to answer those questions, or leave us in suspense?
I didn't think Biggie was the greatest rapper anyway.
Quote from fujiwara :He cannot be dethroned if he's not playing, well at least thats what i think.

Yeah, biggie has retired from LFS. He probably will come back if he ever has interest in LFS again (or from a new version).
#7 - HVS5b
Quote from fujiwara :He cannot be dethroned if he's not playing, well at least thats what i think.

Oops, English speaking native corrected by a half Portugese/half Japanese hybrid

Quote from thisnameistaken :I didn't think Biggie was the greatest rapper anyway.

But he did have a great pair of pants.......(I'll get me jacket....)

Quote from sidi :@HVS5b i have not heard "we arra peepel" for about 30 years lol,also are you a Glaswegian living in Edinburgh by chance?

Nah, it's just a bit of a national war-cry is it no, likesay
(There, that should reinforce my East Coast allegiance )

Quote from sidi : Grats to BB

And some, but it's still tight at the top :throwrose
I feel so humble compared to these LFS aliens.

On another completely unrelated note, I'll probably be visiting Edinburgh in about a month and 20 days.
Bawbag, bagbag, baggies, baggerz, teh bagz... mate, you rule. However, you also suck, at the same time.

Gratz,
Taka

Now instead of having one good guy who left we have an even better one who is active.
#11 - Nobo
Finally we have someone on top of the hotlap charts who has proven to be one of the fastest driver in online races as well!

Nothing against Biggie, he had awesome hotlapping skills! And could easily be still in front of that table.
Quote from spankmeyer :Oh the drama!

LOL. Been thinking about why people drive the oval.....Could be because they can do it with one hand on the wheel, leaving the other free for munchies, obviously attributing the the growth of ones proud home grown man boobs.

Well done Bawbag/R. Mooney, I am very impressed..........and....I hate you

In that case he left the throne when he stopped playing then?

Thanks but it's just a bunch of useless hotlaps, that I can't escape from....
Quote from Bawbag :

Thanks but it's just a bunch of useless hotlaps, that I can't escape from....

To people that play this game it is a very impressive feat I would say.

The fact you are a) Scottish b) rather modest and c) got my favourite name in LFS makes me
#15 - JTbo
I believe that Bawbag won't be playing too long either, I mean if you are so fast that you have to practise a lot and still finding competitive race buddys comes difficult it is rather easy to get tired of it, don't you think?

But also I believe that it is great entertainment for a while

We, the slow people, just stick like tar and do our slow laps every now and then, finding always new corners on tracks
biggie should drive 3 days then he has 20 wrs more again
Quote from JTbo :I believe that Bawbag won't be playing too long either, I mean if you are so fast that you have to practise a lot and still finding competitive race buddys comes difficult it is rather easy to get tired of it, don't you think?

whats also easy to get tired of is not ebing able to connect to any servers due to a 64bit OS issue...not that i'm a notable figure in the LFS community or am being missed online but still frustrated about not being able to get online
Actually, I see Bawbag racing against the AI in the future, when Scawen makes them "unbeatable". At that point, the AI will be his only challenger.

In fact, if he needs a challenge, let's see him run 858 WRs by the time Patch Y is released. Now that's a challenge.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :

In fact, if he needs a challenge, let's see him run 858 WRs by the time Patch Y is released. Now that's a challenge.

That's a bit extreme
Quote from JTbo :I believe that Bawbag won't be playing too long either, I mean if you are so fast that you have to practise a lot and still finding competitive race buddys comes difficult it is rather easy to get tired of it, don't you think?

He can still wreck with an FO8 in speed comparisons at FE Black.

Oh, grats!
i think biggie its not playing anymore... he stopped uploading hotlaps 3 months ago
Yes, see post #6.
when biggie returns i would like to see a hard fight to see who can be in 1st place of WR holders would be interesting..WRs every minute lol
Im not that fan of these wr guys... I Mean if some1 beats their wr, in 2 hours or so they take it back.it is just annoying to me:"Bah WTF u cant beat me su**er"
Out of curiosity, why Biggie left LFS? "Where" did he move to?

Biggie Dethroned
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG