The online racing simulator
saudi arab drift with Logitech G25
(68 posts, started )
#2 - kaynd
Man why don’t you try to pass thru turns while sideways??? It’s still fun and more challenging.
I haven’t anything more to say about that… is seems that messing on the straight contains some kind of art for you.

I am just throwing a flaming banana.:bananadea
wth ? why would any self respecting drifter put a video online in which he spins out ever single time he gets the car sideways ?
Amagad Hes Having Fun Lets Flame Him Lol!!!11
He is not spinning out, he is just spinning the car hehe. I love doing that.

It's a nice video, but some corner usage wouldn't hurt.
#6 - kaynd
I did like to spin the car intentionally while being at speed and after the 360 continue with as minimum loss of speed as possible towards the direction I was heading to before the spin… Not just spin and then spin again and again till the car stops out of the track… But now I do not dare do such things because people will think that I am Arabdrifting…
The ending scenes are the coolest. Nice driving :up:
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Amagad Hes Having Fun Lets Flame Him Lol!!!11

I agree, he's having fun, I don't see why people have to judge him as drifting. This style of drifting is way different, and lots of fun
what a waste of good wheel...

when you find out what a corner is - do post, I'll bother telling you the editing mistakes then...
well its saudi arab style dudes, drfting on straight
Quote from N I K I :well its saudi arab style dudes, drfting on straight

I didn't see him roll over and kill a few Arabs while rolling? Fake!
Quote from N I K I :well its saudi arab style dudes, drfting on straight

Its not drifting its doing shit on straight! Make the difference between a skid and a drift...
Arab drifting just sucks.
I like the way all the drifters are calling this stupid.
Where is all the traffic? I didn't see any semi trucks in there.
NotAnIllusion and Tweaker thinks for comments
Worse thing is he's probably doing the same on public roads with his Toyota Camry
Good on you mate. No offence but i think its easy for these guys to criticise but i think its a great vid and wish i could do it. I can't even drift
Quote from Riders Motion :Worse thing is he's probably doing the same on public roads with his Toyota Camry

You're right!

I seen this the other day when I watched his LFS vid... ViKTOOR amature young drifter "He started playing video games now he is on the street"
Quote from U4IK ST8 :You're right!

I seen this the other day when I watched his LFS vid... ViKTOOR amature young drifter "He started playing video games now he is on the street"

oh dear......
Quote from Riders Motion :Worse thing is he's probably doing the same on public roads with his Toyota Camry

Haha, everytime someone is posting Saudi Shitting he's doing the same on streets... and Toyota Camry are quite popular for these terrorists of the street.
I dont understand saudi difters, it makes me smile and after cry. How this peoples could be stupid...

Video made me bored
Quote from ben_kennedy :i think its easy for these guys to criticise but i think its a great vid and wish i could do it. I can't even drift

It's a great vid because you cannot flick your car in a straight line and get it to spinout?
Do you really do those things been in traffic Victoor?
Did it ever pass trough your mind that you could kill someone just because of a mistake or bad luck?
Could you live with it? Killing someone else because you were having fun, high speed sliding your car in the middle of a public road with traffic?
Quote from kaynd :Do you really do those things been in traffic Victoor?
Did it ever pass trough your mind that you could kill someone just because of a mistake or bad luck?
Could you live with it? Killing someone else because you were having fun, high speed sliding your car in the middle of a public road with traffic?

Obviously he does not care.

(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG