Super Aguri
Red Bull
Renault
Honda
Force India(formerly Spyker)
Toyota
Torro Rosso
Favourite current F1 team
Mine right now is Redbull but only slightly over BMW Sauber.
It's a shame Prodrive's entry remains in doubt.

...I'd say Super Aguri because I'm asian
Yeah i was going to put them there, but incase they didnt come it would look stupid..
Ferrari for me, I've been following them since 1998, when i was 6.
#5 - richo
What ever team Webber drives for.
Quote from richo :What ever team Webber drives for.

Thats basically the reason for me going for RedBull..
I like BMW simply because they've been progressing to be better and better each race. I root for them to win a race, they are no doubt the 3rd best team of the 2007 season.

Since BMW Williams, they haven't been as strong when they had Ralf and Montoya then...

So they've been picking up the pieces and building a nice car and a nice team I'd say. But McLaren and Ferrari will always be faster. I hope Renault gets back into the mix in 2008, kind of stupid seeing them run so poorly this year.
McFerrari is not on the list?

Would be awesome to see BMW and Renault battling for wins together with Ferrari and McLaren.
Almost went Red Bull (mostly because of webber) but it would have to be BMW Sauber for me they have really impressed me this year.
mmmmm...what could it be.
Forza Ferrari :crown:
Williams. Proper formula one team.
Ive been supporting McLaren long since the days of Mika Hakkinen and Coulthard and even before that. And then they go on and decide to win something always back the under dogs or and it becomes all main stream.
Though im slightly with RedBull because of Webber.
well, I like L. Hamilton, but without McLaren So my favourite F1 team is Ferarri
I voted for Williams, great team and they're here to race. Second favourite has to be Super Aguri, although they'll never replace Minardi in my heart.
Honda..
dont ask me why i just love them :P

no matter how bad they do they are still my favourite team
How can anyone with any self respect not click Super Aguri....? lol
#18 - DeKo
ive always been a mclaren kinda guy.
BMW Sauber. Sauber was a great team anyway, and since BMW took them over they have shown what they can do with a bigger budget and more staff. BMW have the right approach to winning too, they know it takes a few years development to get their car in a position to win races. They don't just chuck out a car and expect to win the championship like Honda and Toyota.

Also I don't think I can like Ferrari or Mclaren anymore, I never liked Ferrari as a team due to them caring more about winning championships any way possible, than doing it in a fair way and on the track. Now Mclaren is turning into a team like that it seems.
always liked mclaren, But i really like Honda too. Just wish they would get their act together.

Although i am never that bothered about who wins, unless its Ferrari who i cannot stand.
Quote from franky500 :always liked mclaren, But i really like Honda too. Just wish they would get their act together.

Although i am never that bothered about who wins, unless its Ferrari who i cannot stand.

Ferrari ftw!

Red Bull because of Coulthard. I also support Massa and I'm quite fond of Schumacher, even though I've never been a Ferrari supporter.
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
It was Benetton/Ferrari but nows its BMW Sauber :P
BMW Sauber closely followed by Williams.

Favourite current F1 team
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG