The online racing simulator
Jaguar PS2 racing Wheel
(18 posts, started )
Jaguar PS2 racing Wheel
Is it any good with LFS? (My cousin came round on Thursday with one that he was throwing away ,its mine now!)

I can try it out when my PS2 to USB thing comes (its a week late now)

Ill post some screenies google didnt help
Anyone?
I have never heard of it before but judging from the pictures I see, it doesn't look half bad.
#4 - ajp71
I've never heard of one before but a quick google shows up a picture of a rather naff looking lap wheel with horrendous pedals. Honestly I wouldn't get your hopes up.
In google none looks like mine (i just searched)
anyone? 2 weeks late now
lol!
Attached images
untitled.JPG
#8 - Lible
I guess he wanted to show us that the first Google result is his thread.

Or he wanted to show off his Firefox Super mario edition.
plug it in and try it!
it doesnt work ive tried ((((( any1 selling a cheap momo or dfp?
Quote from shaun463 :it doesnt work ive tried ((((( any1 selling a cheap mom or dfp?

If you want a cheap wheel look for something like this. I sense from the description its had a relatively light life.
Quote from ajp71 :If you want a cheap wheel look for something like this. I sense from the description its had a relatively light
life.

I've used one of those before... absolutely terrible, even compared to a Momo. The feel made my hands retreat back to my G25 so fast, I got wind-burn.

Feels notchy, the plastic is like rubbing your hand on a chalkboard.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I've used one of those before... absolutely terrible, even compared to a Momo. The feel made my hands retreat back to my G25 so fast, I got wind-burn.

Feels notchy, the plastic is like rubbing your hand on a chalkboard.

I had one two, it's horrible compared to a DFP but it's cheap and will do the job. I can't honestly suggest a DFP/Momo/G25 to an 8 year old who obviously isn't looking for a quality wheel.

The FF GP will do the job, it has split axis pedals, reasonable FF and is fairly accurate for the money.
well i just want a wheel for £15
#16 - axus
Quote from shaun463 :it doesnt work ive tried ((((( any1 selling a cheap mom or dfp?

I can't sell my mom yet (still need her to do the cooking until I move out) but I might know a guy who might have a mom he wants to sell - I'll check with him.
thats the worst sarcasm ever
Actually, I found it quite funny, and it wasn't sarcasm anyways, it was taking the piss out of your spelling error.

Bah, and Brits say North Americans lack humour...

Also, Ajp... I "two" recommend you go back and find the little spelling mistake in your post

I dunno, I've sorta had a strange past with Wheels, had this MadCatz one, which was alright, and got me started alright with LFS, then got a Momo, then my G25. Strangely enough, I've actually had a wheel for my entire LFSing, not having to go from Mouse/KB to G25, however switching from MadCatz to Momo, and same from Momo to G25, was a very strange experience, and after using my G25, my Momo feels like garbage, mostly the pedals though, the wheel ain't that bad, the pedals are just... annoying coming from a G25.

Jaguar PS2 racing Wheel
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG