The online racing simulator
Patch X AI Can't Qualify
(64 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :I can see another BF1/KY1 driver when he gets S2.

How did you managed to see that ? :-) KY1 - if that's the oval ring(or u meant another one) - then I don't really like it. Fern Bays seems to be quite fun. And AS national.
Because its the "fastest" combo and the remark I quoted sounded like you only like fast cars and tracks.

You would miss out on many many good things, though.
Quote from zeugnimod :Because its the "fastest" combo and the remark I quoted sounded like you only like fast cars and tracks.

You would miss out on many many good things, though.

Since when XRT is a 'fast car' ? I just love the way it goes. It's not too slow and it's definitely not a fast one. But it actually moves its ass when needed what I don't get from the non turbo version of it.
The LFS AI can't do jack S*** right!

"So god... PLEASE GOD>.... GIVE ME A RESET BUTTON!!! "

"I want to do that 'instant-heal-in-the-middle-of-heavy-speeding-traffic-thing that those AI do"!

AHMEN!
Quote from CodieMorgan :The LFS AI can't do jack S*** right!

Hehe, the problem is that at the moment im on dial up after moving to another flat. And broadband aint changed it's address yet.

SO I cant play proerply on internet because Ill cause a crash cause of the lag.
And i cant play offline because AI's totally sucks. so it kinda gets boring ;-0
Quote from Moonchild LT :Hehe, the problem is that at the moment im on dial up after moving to another flat. And broadband aint changed it's address yet.

SO I cant play proerply on internet because Ill cause a crash cause of the lag.
And i cant play offline because AI's totally sucks. so it kinda gets boring ;-0

I know how you feel after trying to race 20car grids off 56K for 2 months
Quote from CodieMorgan :I know how you feel after trying to race 20car grids off 56K for 2 months

Huh? Most servers on demo are max 12.
Though i prefer going to servers with roughly 6 drivers there - (safer)
two months? - actually two weeks but who cares!

youre confusing me..
S2 has the ability (now) for 32 car grids online, the old limit was 20.
Quote from mxpxun :i got one question about the AI : why when i am adding some AI's FPS gets very low, i know they are using lots of procesor resources , but i was playng other racing games with AI's there i can add more AI's than in LFS and FPS did not get low at all. Will u fix that scawen?

my procesor is amd sempron 1.75 gh +2500

Probably has notthing to do with your preocessor.. AI dont use that much CPU to think... yet!

Set your user LOD lower...
+ upgrade your ram..
+ More powerfull graphics card!

+ even on low LOD setting, 20LFS AI cars can be a load to render...

For 35+ grid races online set Multiplayer LOD as low as possible, to avoid having to reder 40cars worth of polygons!

If I run a full AI grid.. I always turn my GFX all the wayyyyy doooooowwwwwnnn! To avoid laagggggggggg! BC my GFX card SUXXXXX!

Just a suggestion!
Quote from Moonchild LT :Huh? Most servers on demo are max 12.
Though i prefer going to servers with roughly 6 drivers there - (safer)
two months? - actually two weeks but who cares!

youre confusing me..

I was on Demo for a weekk...

I was on S2 for 2 months with a 56K connction... so I was the killer-lag-machine....
This is annoying I used to use an old version up until now, and always run practices againt the ai offline. But now I can't do it, because the practice was put to the pits. Wouldn't it be possible to start the practice from the grid as it always used to be? Or have an option to decide where do you want to start. When I'm racing for fun against ai drivers it's annyong to have a race and always have to wait for the green light, I want to start instantly, so I don't loose the rhytim.

You have to wait almost 15-20 seconds it seems like a decade. I just can't put up with it. And I've owerwritten the old version now I can't go back aarrrhggg
There is athe option to start the practice yourself and add the ai in the pits. Via the chat window type /ai. There is no guarantees and it will look stupid but the ais will try to make it out of the pits. If they manage to do that all is good.
:doh:

I'm speechless.

Seriously, if it's such a big problem and you can't wait for patch Y just re-download an old version. Which version do you prefer? I'll help you find it. Actually, I'd do anything to put an end to this discussion.
You should know no discussion here is ever really over

Patch X AI Can't Qualify
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG