The online racing simulator
New games
(16 posts, started )
New games
hi, yesterday i worked, lol and i earning good money, now i'm going on shopping spree and i wanna buy some games,
i preffer driving games, in games that look like real life, gta kinds, no need for speed...

any1 have suggestions? price doesnt matter

tyvm
no longer need advice,
i bought call of duty 4, seems like a nice game =D
It's a great game! Never before in my life have I felt so compelled to finish a game in 2 days.
If its Cod4 on the PC is sooo good online
If you like driving around a big city then perhaps try an old game: Mafia. It's a hybrid driving/FPS so I guess you should like it. Both the shooting and driving are very well done.
Quote from (-Mark-) :If its Cod4 on the PC is sooo good online

its on pc
its very nice, next week new vid card, gonna be kick @$$
Cod4 looks a nice game, but those stupid perks suck. How the heck is it realistic that your dude has a perk which makes your weapons more powerful. Thanks a lot Activision/Infinity Lard for ruining a game which might have been worth buying. illepall

Looks like Arma is still the only sensible/realistic (ish) modern warfare game.
Quote from Aquilifer :Cod4 looks a nice game, but those stupid perks suck. How the heck is it realistic that your dude has a perk which makes your weapons more powerful. Thanks a lot Activision/Infinity Lard for ruining a game which might have been worth buying. illepall

You do know that perks only work online, right? The SP campaign is basically COD classic but the action from COD1, UO and COD2 is packed into a 4 hour package. Since i haven't been online with the game i cannot comment how good the MP is.
#9 - ajp71
Quote from yoyoML :If you like driving around a big city then perhaps try an old game: Mafia. It's a hybrid driving/FPS so I guess you should like it. Both the shooting and driving are very well done.

Yep a bit dated now but if you haven't played it Mafia is a must, fantastic story, best game ever IMO and there's a Mafia 2 on the way as well
Quote from Taavi(EST) :You do know that perks only work online, right? The SP campaign is basically COD classic but the action from COD1, UO and COD2 is packed into a 4 hour package. Since i haven't been online with the game i cannot comment how good the MP is.

Yes, I have read that they work only online. But I think most of people buy these kind of games because of the multiplayer. I have Cod2 and I think I've played SP only 3 times through (the 3 highest difficulty setttings).

I think the perks are like if in Lfs some players had NOS. Only way I could think playing it was that there were servers which do not allow perks and use only the standard classes. But then you couldn't get e.g. RPG-7 (comes only with perks?).

The game would need some extensive modding, like COD4 - total realism.
Quote from Aquilifer :Looks like Arma is still the only sensible/realistic (ish) modern warfare game.

Tweaky and I play Project Reality sometimes, a "realism-based" mod for BF2. Obviously, some concessions are made for gameplay purposes, but its much more realistic than BF2 and if everyone has a mic and is working together it's very rewarding .
Quote from Aquilifer :Cod4 looks a nice game, but those stupid perks suck. How the heck is it realistic that your dude has a perk which makes your weapons more powerful. Thanks a lot Activision/Infinity Lard for ruining a game which might have been worth buying. illepall

Cod4 isnt supposed to be realistic..

But yeh Arma is the best war "simulator"
cod4 is amazin only problem is my brain doesnt work fast enough to keep up with most online lol
Quote from ajp71 :Yep a bit dated now but if you haven't played it Mafia is a must, fantastic story, best game ever IMO and there's a Mafia 2 on the way as well

I really liked "The Getaway" for the PS2, brilliant game IMO even if the driving was a bit iffy. I got about 5 missions into it when I first got it after a few days, then I got stuck for a day and left it. A few months later I came back bigger and better and somehow managed to finish it off.

Allwas fancied the second one but never quite bothered buying it, think it was called Black Monday.
Quote from Bawbag :I really liked "The Getaway" for the PS2, brilliant game IMO even if the driving was a bit iffy. I got about 5 missions into it when I first got it after a few days, then I got stuck for a day and left it. A few months later I came back bigger and better and somehow managed to finish it off.

Allwas fancied the second one but never quite bothered buying it, think it was called Black Monday.

i liked that too. Shame you cant get it for the PC.

and yes.. ARMA / OFP ect ROCKS!!!
POST NUMBER 1000!!!! (now officially sad!)

I am in a quandary..recently have been guilty of one of the se7en deadly sins...GREED!
In the space of a few short weeks I have got hold of:
  • The Witcher
  • Crysis
  • NFS ProStreet
  • Football Manger 2008
  • TimeShift
  • The Orange Box
  • BioShock
My problem...which one to bloody play??? Talk about spoilt for choice..every one of them is a winner..yet I only have one pair of hands and one pair of eyes..plus the fact that my PC cant run two or more at once..(well...not actually tried it, but don't think it would!)

New games
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG