The online racing simulator
Team Den Blå Avis is closing
(31 posts, closed, started )
Quote from danowat :Blimey, no wonder you left Richard...........

Totall agree Dan.
Not even a nice goodbye they give them after all what they did for the Danish community.
What a shame
Quote from BBO@BSR :Totall agree Dan.
Not even a nice goodbye they give them after all what they did for the Danish community.
What a shame

You misunderstood. The comments has nothing to do with Richard leaving, but to do with Allans post, which is offending to the lfs community in Denmark.

There´a lot of good goodbyes to Richard! People just get answered when they indirectly talk down to the rest of the danish lfs community, which they unfortunately did in an indirect way. It´s pretty obvious, if you read Allans post.
It saddens me to read this - Team DBA was the reason I got involved in the danish community in the first place..
Quote from r4ptor :It saddens me to read this - Team DBA was the reason I got involved in the danish community in the first place..

Nobody is more sad than the guys from dba.

But we are alive and kicking - You`ll see

We´re just behind you
#30 - Kaw
Mother lord.

Why is this even nescesary Jesper and Kenn ? This was supossed to be a goodbye thread. Not some spamming yard for grumby old men? Seriously this is too low.

Ahem. I think it's sad to see DBA leave the LFS Scene. But as Dan said. No wonder you left.

And it's really bs. That people have so much against Richard. He's possibly imo the cleanest racer in LFS. He's done so much to the danish lfs comunity. And all you do is come with this crap. So in good old fashion danish. TAK FOR LORT!.

Regards Kaw.
OH, my God. Don´t anyone read the post before commenting???????
This thread is closed

Team Den Blå Avis is closing
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG