The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you like oval layouts on BnJ?

Yes
No
Do you like oval layouts on BnJ?
Personally I hate them.

They are boring, I just can't drive around in a circle lap after lap, I start to miss left corners. Whoever is in the front will win if he doesn't get hit in the first corner. And usually people turn into complete fools on these layouts which are wrecker heaven. Usually the bad drivers like these layouts.

I would rather drive on tudorrose or champagne then on oval!
It depends.
Some of the oval layouts on BnJ server is borring, but some of them is fun too. Like the one with a jump in the last corner, I really like that one, close and nice racing all the way
Quote from marzman :It all comes down on the right strategy on ovals. You have to be very smart for that. Watch and learn: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7O37IObEyMM

That's not a problem for me hehe. I always get pole position so I win most of the time. But it's sooo boooring to drive in circles.

And yes, the one with the jump is the best, but still pretty boring.
#5 - Kdovi
Quote from marzman :It all comes down on the right strategy on ovals. You have to be very smart for that. Watch and learn: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7O37IObEyMM

"Is this straight enough?"
Well, I was there for one race on oval and it was real boredom. It's actually quite fun to drive ufr on autox ovals but not uf1.
hate them. I'd rather have kyoto ring.
I think the only reason why you hate them is because of the barrier bug
LMAO at the Vid Even posted it on our site as an official training vid

Personally I hate them on B and J
Awwww, c'mon, there's only like 2 ovals (Wobbly & Devilwhatsitcalled) - 3 if you count ring of fire. Ovals I think are much better with larger grids. Small grids can make ovals boring, but I still think they have a place.
Quote from Damo74 :Awwww, c'mon, there's only like 2 ovals (Wobbly & Devilwhatsitcalled) - 3 if you count ring of fire. Ovals I think are much better with larger grids. Small grids can make ovals boring, but I still think they have a place.

Agree, but that is for most racing. The more the happier
It's time to get some new NON-oval layouts in. Now it feels like most of the time there is some oval layout in use. I think two new ovals were added and nothing else. We end race and guess what, another oval, we end again, again oval!

Becky I beg of you on my knees open a thread asking for layouts and you will get alot of good layouts to add.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG