Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Also, since when was there more than 1 Kev?

I should have put "Kev's"

Quote :I have a twin sister!

Quote from nihil :Why do you even care? There's so much adolescent crap on this forum, it just seems insane to be barracking someone who's actually interested in racing, racing news, and discussion.

Lizardfolk - keep posting.

There are far worse threads posted, a lot that do cause me to have a grumble. Usually these threads don't but I thought I'd try and explain the reasoning behind why some people find them annoying. I wouldn't say stop posting them, maybe just a few less and clearly labelled as NASCAR/whatever else threads (like all other motorsports except F1 are) rather than just a headline that's directly copied from the news article. It firstly stops a spoiler being posted and makes it obvious what the threads about
Quote from Michael Denham :If you do try that again, please try to do mine in a slightly Canadianized English accent as I moved here when I was 16...

Will do fellow Canadian Miata driver ( ), will do.
I like NASCAR as much as I like other kinds of racing, such as F1. I appreciate the unique talent required in the races, where overtaking isn't as simple as overtaking on a straight or taking a passing line when cornering, you need to learn how to use the draft pack to your advantage, and know exactly when you have enough momentum in order to pull away and pass some cars in front of you before going back behind the rear end of another car.

Qualifying is also particularly interesting, because even though it's really easy to go around an oval, it's not nearly as easy to get a competitive time, and the qualifying times in NASCAR are a LOT closer together than the ones in F1, for instance. If you lose a single second, that could be the difference between taking pole and starting in the back.

It's an entirely different brand of racing, which isn't necessarily inferior or superior to road course racing, just different.
lizard folk is clearly fishing for it, and tristan is a big shark who wants fisherman fingers and chips for dinner!

only joking of course, not getting involved, just something smells fishy. boom boom. :jester:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG