The online racing simulator
Triple Head to Go with LFS
(18 posts, started )
I have the TH2go for flight sim.
How do I make adjustments enable me to "widen" my view when driving with LFS. I have been told that TH2Go works with LFS.
At the moment all I can see is the left hand screen.
Many thanks..
Can't you pick 3840x1024 (or whatever) from the resolutions list from within LFS?
Th2gO RESPONSE
yes thank you Bob.
I forgot each software appn has its own graphics setting.
Is now corrected.
Cheers!!
show us a photo of your triple with LFS ... is possible.

David
Not sure if you're talking to me or peejayh but I have a photo and screenshot already online so what the hell: photo, screeny
lol want want want want
Lookin good Bob!
Quote from Bob Smith :Not sure if you're talking to me or peejayh but I have a photo and screenshot already online so what the hell: photo, screeny

That doesn't look like a Guinness in the first pic...

Quote from LFSn00b :ha ha! some damage in the right screen :P

Yeah it got bumped it transit during delivery. A shame but thankfully there is no affect to the image. For £40 it wasn't worth trying to return it (was an ebay purchase, as were my other 3 CRTs).
Question: Is it possible to have a 22" monitor flanked by two 19" monitors? Can't find anything on the TH2Go website.
Quote from http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gxm/products/th2go/faq.php#10 :

Do I need a special brand of monitor?
TripleHead2Go can be hooked up to any monitor, including flat panel monitors. To take full advantage of TripleHead2Go, we recommend you use three identical monitors (that is, monitors that support the same monitor settings such as monitor resolution and refresh rate).

I guess it would work, but the maximum supported resolution is three times 1280x1024. That means the centre 22'' monitor, which probably has a higher native resolution, will have to run in 1280x1024 mode too, causing the image to be blurry unless you can somehow run it without stretching the image.
They need to remake it so it can handle 1680x1050
Remember you dont have to use THTG to have a 3 monitor setup. You can also have it by running an SLi mobo & 2 graphics cards. There are a few threads on this method iirc.
Ah, I didn't know that.

I'm planning my next PC to be a triple monitor, dual graphics card machine so the fact that THTC doesn't support higher resolutions was worrying me. If you can use the various outputs of the two cards then that's great.
Quote from Doorman :Question: Is it possible to have a 22" monitor flanked by two 19" monitors? Can't find anything on the TH2Go website.

i have a 24" widescreen with two 19"'s.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albu ... rewxallxyall/IMG_0671.jpg

as far as i know, TH2Go needs all monitors to be the same resolution, so i think 22" and 19" would work fine as long as you meet that. i use softth for mine because my middle monitor is widescreen, and i'm pretty sure Th2Go wouldn't like that too much. i think softth has a little bit bigger performance hit than TH2Go, but it supports bigger resolutions(i'm at 4440x1050), and best part is, its free.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Ah, I didn't know that.

I'm planning my next PC to be a triple monitor, dual graphics card machine so the fact that THTC doesn't support higher resolutions was worrying me. If you can use the various outputs of the two cards then that's great.

check out softTH if you haven't already

http://www.kegetys.net/SoftTH/
Quote from anttt69 :Nice, How many FPS u get using that setup?
What CPU & GPU do u use?

never drops below 45(except maybe at the back of a full grid, i don't notice any slow down), never seems to get much higher than 50. e6600 cpu and an 8600 gts, i'm planning on upgrading the graphics card when the new 9-series cards come out and they drop prices on the 8's.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG